Break up confusion

My ex and I split up 3 months ago, she dumped me. Over time I feel like I’ve been coping better but I still feel confused about everything. Old

Memories and the way things used to be are all I can think about at times and I really miss it.

We spoke a few weeks ago and she said the reason she gave for splitting up wasn’t the reason and that she had just changed and didn’t want it anymore which confused me even more. It doesn’t seem like the break up even affected her and she moved on and started talking to other men quickly.

Feels like the whole relationship was a lie.

She blocked me on all social media last week as well and I don’t get why

I’m trying to move on but I’m struggling, I just feel if you loved someone then you don’t move on that quickly and wouldn’t be as happy. I always tried my best and most of the relationship was great bar a few arguments here and there.

I don’t really know what else to say but I guess I’m looking for advice or something

You are confused because you thought everything was fine while she didn't. She failed to communicate her changing attitude to you so now you feel bewildered.

She blocked you because she understands that after a break up the couple needs to cut ties. Staying connected on social media is a bad idea. She may be ready to date again or may already have a new guy. That guy doesn't want her Ex -- you -- in the picture.

Getting disconnected is actually healthier for you then having a front row seat into her next relationship. You don't need to torture yourself by seeing that.

Let her be fully out of your life. You will heal more fully that way.

• Like 2