Broke on good terms but deleted all photos

Me and my ex broke on good terms, we didnt speak for a week then she text me to meet, we met she kissed me, said shes missed me loads and even agreed to a 2nd meet. she said lets not add pressure on these meets and at worst we can at least stay friends. She admitted shes been a mess. Etc etc.

Now it all seemed positive, i left that meet by saying how i missed her too and agreed to meet again. 3 days later with no contact i reached out and asked her out for a drink, she replied 'im processing things still can we give it some time' i felt confused but said 'thats fine let me know when you're ready'.

We now havent spoken for 2 weeks as I've left it for her to contact me, today ive noticed shes deleted every photo of us off her instagram and facebook. And even gone to the lengths of untagging herself off my photos individually which must of taken her ages to do. Why would she do this when 2 weeks ago she text me to meet and was the one initiating things like 'ive been a mess without you'.

It makes no sense and annoyingly i had closure before we met but now i feel awful. I feel like i opened myself up again and when she went to kiss me i reciprocated. I feel worse now than i did 4 weeks ago when we initially ended.

She wanted to remain friends at the very least but now I'm deleted and heard nothing off her for 2+ weeks? Why text me to meet up a fortnight ago and say all those things to then flip the opposit way when ive not said anything to make that happen. I completly left it for her to contact me as she said no pressure and ive heard nothing. Not going to lie, today has hurt like hell seeing how shes removed every happy memory of us ever off her social accounts like it never happened. i feel like ive got on with my life but for the past 2 weeks have been hoping every text is her. Im absolutely crushed by this now as i cant text her and i feel so mad for going up 2 weeks ago when she text me but she knew i wanted her back.

Edited by confused83

There's another guy. She was trying to assuage her guilt by her actions with you, and also trying to keep you on the back burner. If you read around here, this is very common behavior by female dumpers.

• Author

She didnt seem that type but if that is it i wish shed just told me as that would of given me closure.

All i was confused about was why delete every memory?

For one thing, she doesn't want the new guy to see a bunch of pictures of you two together, so she's trying to eliminate all of that. It really doesn't matter, though, because her behavior indicates she's done.

Sounds like she's got the "grass is greener syndrome." These kind of women rarely find happiness, because most of the time the grass wasn't greener and they end up miserable.