My ex obsessively logs into my facebook account?

Hey, i was dumped on the 23rd of december after a 2 year relatonship last year as my ex fell out of attraction and said she didnt love me, i went no contact for 2 weeks until we met up for cuddles and sex, weve metup 3 times this months just for sex which i was ok with but still felt a bit weird, we talked last sat on the phone and she said it probs best we move on, but she still has feelings for me, but i have noticed that she has been logging onto my facebook nearly every single day since the breakup, sometimes 3 times a day, she found out i went to the beach with another girl yesterday and she kept demanding to know if we kissed, which i eventually told the truth that we didnt, but besides that she was trying to play it off cool, but now ive noticed she has logged in 4 times in 6 hours just to check on this person, i know i should change my password but its kind of a comfort that she keeps checkin on me and i couldnt give a **** about privacy (thats just how i am) now up to the main part, what would cause a dumper to keep checking like this if she doesnt want a relationship? (This was my first relationship so dont hate on my mistakes lol :p)

CautiouslyOptimistic

Well, it is probably because she still has feelings for you. She even told you that with her own mouth.

She doesn't want to be in a relationship with you but wants to keep you "on the hook" until she finds someone else that she DOES want to be with.

Change your password. You deserve better.

• Like 1
  • Author
Well, it is probably because she still has feelings for you. She even told you that with her own mouth.

True, although she is also the one saying we should move on? Weird :laugh: