--update-- what do i do

she just emailed me...for the last time maybe i feel like i don't want to wake up in the morning, heres what she wrote:

First of all tell your parents that Im sorry, and thank you for all there hospitality. It was well apreciated.

You were right i have become a work o holic. work and mom is all i know. Im sure you heard what happend, if not ask Alex. Things just wernt working out between us. we hav eboth been on diferent pagaes this past year. It wasnt all you either. I had a lot to do with all the stress that was in my life. ive seen yours Now you can see mine, yes im still cold. I dont know how long it will klast. I feel like Raven(from Teen Titans one of my fav shows now) I wantch it over at Barbaras house. well her brrothers an their friend watch it more than her. thins are getting a little better. mom lost it again but no hospital thistime. my aunt was here. Like i told the others if you have questions direct them to me, Hate me if you must. but I am done.you wont be forgotton. thanks for all the fun times at the ocen and stuff. good bye .... Im sorry but ive got to move on with my own life.....

in your opinion is there any way she might come back?