Broke NC after only 4 days... way to go!

So I thought that I was going to do ok with this NC stuff. I had tried being nice and occassionally sending msgs just to chat and see how he was doing. But then things didn't change and I was only feeling worse so I decided to go the NC route. Today was only day 4 and I had a moment of weakness and broke it. The reason that I did was because my class reunion is this weekend. I had already paid for his ticket and we had made plans to attend. Then we broke up 2 1/2 wks ago. I should have known that he wouldn't go, atleast not this soon after the break up. But I want him to be there with me so bad... I just couldn't take not knowing so I sent a txt msg reminding him that it was this wknd and that his invitation was still open if he changed his mind. And I have recieved no response so I guess I have my answer. *sigh* Looks like I'm going to be showing up at this reunion solo while all of my friends have their significant others with them. This might not be the fun reunion that I had thought it was going to be. I was so proud to be going with him. I finally had someone that people were going to be like, "Wow, did you meet her boyfriend? He's really great."

I just miss him so much. We had so many things planned for this month and next month. And now as the dates approach and then pass by I find myself only feeling worse. I know that it gets better, but I sure don't feel like its going to right now.

Enjoy being single at your reunion. All of the married women will be envious that you were smart enough to stay single and all of your male friends will be wishing they had snagged you. Just go and have fun. If you will get the mindset that you are happy to be single it will shine thru at the reunion trust me on this. Instead of worrying about being single embrace it. Besides how do you know everyone is married? You never know who may have checked into splitsville since your last gathering. I know that I went to my reunion with another classmate who is single and we had a blast. I have to admit that all of the snobby girls from school were now fat and the hot guys were now bald. It is quite enlightening. We didn't fret over going alone and we did capture lots of attention. Just take a friend or go alone and have a blast.

ciara12step

i broke up my NC after 7 days last night, and she didnt pick up the phone :( she always picked up the phone before

i broke NC on sun after 3 days and the from the text replys i got, i realised that even friends was out of the question

its now day 4 of NC again and i am determined not to give in - i miss him loads and think about him all the time but if i call him, i know he wont answer and if i text he probably wouldnt bother to reply which would make me feel 10 times worse again :( i dont want to go back to feeling like that again...