Is he leading me on or being truthful? Did I hurt him that much?

just as background info if you havent read my previous posts, my b/f is in the coast guard in maine. I live in Alabama, he's 19, I'm 17, we've been together for 5 months, but everything was totally perfect, we had even talked about marriage and our families supported us, because right from the start it was like EVERYONE (friends, family, even my teachers) knew we were meant to be. One day I got frustrated because he had been so stressed out with his job and I felt like I wasn't helping so I said maybe we should just breakup and you can find someone up there that can be there for you and we'll get back together anyway. We talked about it and he amde me realize that it was stupid, and that we'd be okay, and then 20 minutes later he called back and said we needed to take a break for an unspecified amount of time...

Okay, well it's been 2 weeks, and things are going better. He called me on my b'day and has called everyday since (except the sunday he was visiting with family and today b/c they are underway on their way to Boston, he probably won't call tomorrow eithere cause they get there sunday night but we'll see. He even called me the nights that he was on duty). But, anyway, he's really been giving me mixed signals.

I talked to his best friend (who he tells everything) Matt, and Matt said that George was pretty confident that we would eventually get back together, and the only reason he put us on break was b/c I was talking about breaking up and he thinks I need to date other people. and matt also told me that there was a girl up there that George wasn't going to feel guilty hanging out with since we're not really together anymore, but that nothing was going to come of it.

He sent me a text message about 3 or 4 days ago saying I miss you and I still love you (iI think it was after he got my letter saying how I was sorry and I agreed we needed a break but we would work things out) and the next morning he called me saying he was just thinking about me. He even called me one day at 3:55 AM just to talk b/c he was driving back from the airposrt and was thinking about me. He called me the 2 nights ago to tell me about this girl though... Her name is Janelle, and she's in the Airforce. He says it's not going anywhere, she just makes him laugh and he likes hanging out with her, but it won't get serious. He has kissed her once though, and he kissed another girl, Janelle's best friend Christa, on a dare. He said that his boat mates sortof pushed him into dating her, but that she's a cool girl.

We talked for like 45 minutes, during wich he called me Baby and said that he thinks we WILL not might get back together, he's just not sure when. During the conversation I COMPLETELY opened up and told him everything, including how I was confused, I still loved him, and even how I felt weird talking to him on the phone b/c he is my best friend and I'm so used to saying I love you and calling him Baby but I can't cause I don't want him to feel uncomfortable, and how I knew I started the whole problem with what I said. It's so weird b/c he still listens and I still feel so comfortable. He didn't say anything about me going to his sister's wedding in DEC anymore, but he did say he would hang out with me when he comes down then (I gave up going to Walt Disney World for his sister's wedding, so I better be going! LOL! Regardless if it's just as friends!!!I don't know how to bring that up really... everytime I do he avoids it soooo i dunno) and he said that he still thinks of me alot and blah blah blah. ANd he said it's been hard on him, that he's cried too.

Some people I talk to about it think he's sincer and some people say he just wants to "Have his cake and eat it to" but I dunno. I believe him. Maybe I'm still naive and stupid and setting myself up to get hurt, but I believe him. I mean, I want us to work out and I believe we will. I talked to my great aunt (she's like a second mom) today and she told me she would pray and that I should just pray and that if he is the right one then we'll get back together and if he's not then someone else will find me. (If anyone else is religious, lol a prayer would be SO much appreciated!!!) I just don't know... He's sending me mixed signals, and I told him that, but he asked how, because he's like, "We are getting back together and I call you almost everyday" and that's true, but then he's going out and dating that other girl and KISSING her? I have nightmares about it! LoL, but what should I do? Any advice? I mean, I've already decided I need to not limit myself to just him (especially since i have to find a new date to prom now lol) and that it will work out if it's meant to be, but what do you guys think? I mean, it's weird too, when we talk on the phone, we pretty much act the same way, I mean we can talk about anything, and we an be kind of flirtatious, we just usually don't call each other baby or say I love you. But he usually calls more than once a day if he has time... I dunno. LOL advice?Thanks!

You're both still very young..

George is out dating other people and honestly he has zero idea what will come of it..

My thought is you also need to be out dating other people.

Your Aunt is right.. if it's meant to work out for the 2 of you it will eventually.. but don't wait around for him.

Good Luck