Why do people do this ? :(

BrokenOnceAgain

BrokenOnceAgain

Why do people play with other people's feelings? What do they get from it? How exactly do you feel good leading a person on and drop them as soon as you find someone else?

I lost my trust once again :( . It sucks that when you think ahh I'm going to be happy bammm you're dropped from 50th floor. I'm just so so hurt. I know I should focus on myself blah blah . I'm trying. I was put on anti-depressions. I don't cry as much anymore. I know I should stop stalking him which I couldn't do yet :(.

It really sucks when I'm crying at home , he's out with his GF having fun.

I just hope one day he will be in my shoes and realize how much damage he has caused . :(

Anyone who reads this, please please don't play with emotions/feelings. You have no idea how much pain it causes.

I'm so sorry you're hurting.

Thing is, life involves risk and pain is unavoidable. Are you working with a therapist? Ask them to help you learn resilience. Resilience is the thing which helps us bounce back after adversity.

• Like 1
  • Author
BrokenOnceAgain

Thank you Basil67. I haven't started working with a therapist yet. I hardly went to my doctor to get some medicine prescribed. I will ask about this as soon I start working with one.

Maybe it's best for me stay away from relationships to live a normal life :)

Disconnect on social media. Every time you look at those pictures of him having fun you just torture yourself. When you stop, things will improve.

As you work through this, compare it to past relationships to see if you can find a pattern. There usually is one. When you identify it, that will be your 1st step in preventing another recurrence. Sometimes that is tough. I know where I have a tendency to go wrong. Even though I know it, I can't always prevent myself from making that same mistake over & over. But it helps that it's not a mystery any more.

• Like 2

I know exactly what you are going through. 6 weeks ago my girlfriend was in my arms telling me how much she loved me and asking me to never leave her. We were together for two years and there was no indication that there was any issues. 4 weeks ago she broke up with me and the last thing she said was I love you. She has now ghosted me. I found out about 8 weeks ago she started talking to a guy on Instagram (lives 2000 miles away) and two weeks ago he traveled here to see her and though she has blocked me from seeing any posts I figured it all out and ended up friending him through a fake account to see it all. It is truly the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I have since decided to not o er react or try and contact her on any way but it is so hard because a month ago we were planning our lives together and now she is all over this other guy....my advice is to just be patient and let it be try not to obsess over it and just see what happens. If its ment to be it will be if it's not theres nothing you can do about it anyway....I feel your pain though.

• Like 1
  • Author
BrokenOnceAgain

I'm sorry 1102. I hope you will better.

To be honest I do not want this guy back. If someone leaves you once, they will do it again. I just want him to feel the same pain he caused so he doesn't do it to others in future.