Does my ex gf play with me ?

Hello,

Im dealing maybe with the most hard break up for me.

I was in a relationship with my ex gf during 1 year, she broke up with me during the day before our 1 year together.

Why ? The reason is i founded out she was cheated me during 4 months since march 2018 and april 2018 we were spent 2 weeks together, she live in Bucharest and me in Paris, we were engaged and had plans to move together this end of year.

How i founded out and why she didnt tell ? One day she told me i will delete my facebook account and told me i spend too much time, she sent me screenshot but i didnt pay attention to verify 1st cause i trusted her and 2nd i didnt use it, the fact is we were plan to be this summer together and when i started to ask her she told oh no i dont know if i can have holiday but those we already discussed in april together and i would not had took days from work if was not the case. my doubt about the thing she deleted the fb profile started, after 3 weeks she told me i decided to check, of course i didnt found the account from my profile cause she blocked, i founded out she still have her account active and the thing was screen in relationship in public with that romanian guy since march 2018.

I sent her all proove the short answer was only sorry and just said i fall in love but i still love you, during that time she was normal with me i didnt notice nothing bad just only she was skip that topic of holiday.

The next few weeks she didnt decide what will be her decision to break or not, i needed push her and i was say i can forgive u if u broke with him cause of course she didnt tell the guy and i told her if you dont say him its me who will say to him, she refused and she begged to not tell him about that she cheated on him too, cause for her was her true happiness and love.

Of course i wrote the guy and tell him that she were in relationship and all evidence and he broke up with her and blocked her all part.

I had blocked her and she blocked me too on all social media, 10 days after she unblocked on insta and told me can u unlocked on on whatsapp i need talk with you she told me that she asked me forgivness and told ask be friends, i accepted but during few our talk our feeling came up she told me she love me and me too and asked to never talk with that guy cause he is a jerk, she told me many things and plan in 2 months to move together at my place and asked me to not **** her cause now we have a plan.

I never **** her back or unrespect her she knew it.

So guess what ? After 1 week she told me, is a bad idea we still talk and i crave the feeling for this guy and want him back and will wait him.

But she was continue talk with me until one day she said i reject you as a friend too cause she feel so bad when she talk with me cause i destroyed her happiness and true love, for her she didnt cheated me but she cheated the other guy whom was after , and she told me she love me a lot before march and during those months she loved him and regretted she didnt broke up with me 1st, her actions and all her promises, words during those few months was fake ?

Or does she want to hurt me for me to hate her ? She really look convince that i did bad to her by tell the guy all the truth. Now we not talk we are blocked all place. Is hard to deal with all this paradoxe, and specially you love and trusted twice or even more.

I dont know if one day she will realise how she played and didnt respect me, but for her the one she care its the guy not me , when recently i asked her why you didnt said when u talked with him you have a bf, she replied of course not, thats the most hurt and unrespect answer.

I feel down and i dont know if she play or manipulate me. Is those kind of people real?

Perhaps the distance was a factor in her decision to cheat. She wanted a BF who was there with her not all the way in Paris.

On another level you moved too fast. Before you were even dating for 1 year you were talking about living together & claim that you were engaged. If you put a ring on her finger & she was with this other guy, that alone should have been enough for you to walk away & never look back. Instead you say you let her decide: you or him. That is where you went wrong & she lost all respect for you Even knowing she was cheating & having that guy break up with her because he wasn't a homewrecker, you still let her chose. You should have been more of a man like him & ended things with her.

Block her on all platforms. There is nothing left to say. Concentrate on your own healing.

• Author

Thank you for your answer

For getting fast i dont think, she was more then ok with that and it was not a decision i made my own.

The fact that she was not clearly say what she wanted was a light of hope and whay is the fac to be a man in that, a man should be react like he doesnt care of his own feeling when he saw a hope ?

Im disagree with this general rule a man should be like that its totally a cliche.

I wasn't advocating a cliché but self respect. When somebody cheats on you, then you dump them. You don't give them the choice to come back.

• Like 1

I feel like you shouldn't have told the other guy.

Reason is because that way when it doesn't work out, you weren't a factor in anyway. In the long run, telling him won't make you feel better so I think that was probably a mistake.

In future, just cut someone off immediately.

Sometimes we can't teach people things whilst they are in our lives. But can actually teach people something by not being in their lives (i.e. silence).