Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me back

My boyfriend and I broke up 4 months ago. I was pregnant and he decided that he didn't want it because we already have 4 boys combined. I ended having an abortion and he moved out. I did a lot of mourning and we didn't talk until I started to recently go out with another man.

My ex has been constantly contacting me wanting me back. I know that before we had been happy although there had been some challenges blending our families. I could not stand his ex-wife etc.

I was very hurt by his rejection of me and he left. for the last 3 weeks, he has been saying anything to get back, apologizing, wanting to do things again, etc. and promising to change. I know that he's being sincere but I don't know what to do. I care about him and I do love him but I don't know if it's worth a second try.

It's entirely up to you but I couldn't get past something like that

ExpatInItaly
It's entirely up to you but I couldn't get past something like that

Same here. That pain will resurface again and again.

I think what he did was no simple mistake or easy matter to resolve.

An ex wanting you back isn't always a sign that their intentions are truly from a better place or that the relationship deserves a second chance.

He may be freaking out and responding impulsively to you dating, but that in itself doesn't mean you should get back together or that things would be good if you did. For me, what he did isn't something I could come back from and it seems to me it's best you keep this door closed.

Once someone leaves me, they take themselves out of the running for any long term relationship. Aren't you afraid to be vulnerable again in the event he leaves AGAIN?

Lotsgoingon

Sometimes we surprise ourselves by being able to forgive people we thought we'd never forgive.

Not guidance one way or the other. Just a note.

Are you saying that he pressured you to have an abortion and then left you? And now you’re thinking about taking him back? Just because he can’t handle you moving on.

My boyfriend and I broke up 4 months ago. I was pregnant and he decided that he didn't want it because we already have 4 boys combined. I ended having an abortion and he moved out. I did a lot of mourning and we didn't talk until I started to recently go out with another man.

My ex has been constantly contacting me wanting me back. I know that before we had been happy although there had been some challenges blending our families. I could not stand his ex-wife etc.

I was very hurt by his rejection of me and he left. for the last 3 weeks, he has been saying anything to get back, apologizing, wanting to do things again, etc. and promising to change. I know that he's being sincere but I don't know what to do. I care about him and I do love him but I don't know if it's worth a second try.

I know what he's doing but you need to be strong. He left after you got rid of your child with him. He's being selfish and made you do the worst thing. Now you need to leave him be. Because you don't want a repeat of the same event. First not good for you mental state and plus you want kids one day with the right man. This is no man for you. No man would stoop so low leave you have you got rid of the baby. That's not right you need to stand-up and say never again with you BOY! <walk away an never look back> if he pushes it you get the police involved.. He can't have sex without protection then tell you to get rid of the kid then leaves you on top of that. Then does a 360 and want you back. No do not do that okay! What sort of life would that be, you can't go through it again and again! Think about it...