Bad Break up

Heartbrokenguy

So me and my girlfriend have been dating for two years but the last two month before we called it quits got rocky between us. I had recently moved back home to work in order for me to stay in school and she decided to stay in the city where we both moved in January. We had just recently got evicted in May from our place and I had asked a friend if she could stay with her. But since I been back home me and her haven’t really been talking as much and she says it’s because her phone was off but I’m not so sure. I would have to call or text her friends in order to get in contact with her. She even said she was sorry for pushing me away but she was going through a lot. Hey About a week ago she turned her phone on and sent me messages saying “ I should just live my life and have fun “ , she also said “ she been doing a lot of thinking”. I became very upset and my friend messaged the girl she was staying with and told the girl somethings she had said about her. After that the girl she was staying with became upset and told her she would have to move out. I felt bad the next day and apologized but she ignored me for 5 days and said she would never do that to me and how could she ever trust me again. She said because of me she could possibly be homeless. She also said that she was broken by me , the relationship was fake , she would’ve never done what I done to her and how I’ve put her in a ****ed up situation. I ended up sending flowers to her workplace and after that she seemed a little more happy but then she’s been going back to her old ways and not messaging me anymore and after a certain time at night I won’t hear from her. I tell her I want to get back with her but she says stuff like “ don’t wait on me “ and “how can we ever get back together “ , “She not sure if she makes me happy “What are your opinions on this ? What should I do ?

Look she was done with you before you totally betrayed her. Plus you stalk her when she doesn't want to talk to you by calling her friends and stirring up crap. She's done with you. You need to accept it and move on. Stop bothering her.