Day 5 NC

Funny bunny

Feeling so crappy! I feel like I have a fever and though I’m not actively having constant memories of him I’m just not feeling well. I’m forcing myself to eat because if I didn’t I wouldn’t split second feelings of breaking NC. But I know it’s not worth it. Point is he lost interest and although it does t feel like it’s for the best it probably is. I can’t wait to get out of the fog and rose colored glasses face. I jotted down things about him that I didn’t like

They’re kinda dumb and I’m 29 but I’m trying here

He was boring

He was not fun or enjoyed being silly

He never said thank you

He had a hard time showing emotion

He kept calling himself naive

He was called a robot by his friends

He eats cereal every day for breakfast

He was cheap

He was dull

He was stingy

His friend once joked that he was the dullest guy alive

ExpatInItaly
He was boring

He never said thank you

He was cheap

He was dull

He was stingy

The horror! Not cereal every day! This one had me laughing. But hey, whatever you need to remind yourself he's not the guy for you.

The other reasons are all legitimate turn-offs, absolutely.

Feeling so crappy! I feel like I have a fever and though I’m not actively having constant memories of him I’m just not feeling well. I’m forcing myself to eat because if I didn’t I wouldn’t split second feelings of breaking NC. But I know it’s not worth it. Point is he lost interest and although it does t feel like it’s for the best it probably is. I can’t wait to get out of the fog and rose colored glasses face. I jotted down things about him that I didn’t like

They’re kinda dumb and I’m 29 but I’m trying here

He was boring

He never said thank you

He was cheap

He was dull

He was stingy

STINGY is the worst! I have a video of my ex snoring! That helps me stay strong xx

• Author
Funny bunny
The horror! Not cereal every day! This one had me laughing. But hey, whatever you need to remind yourself he's not the guy for you.

The other reasons are all legitimate turn-offs, absolutely.

Hahaha!! I’m glad someone got a kick out of it. I am not perfect by any means but I tried to be a jokester and he just thought it was immature? I also remember that I would really get a kick out of small things such as one time we were sitting on a bench and I would observe a small bumble bee working it’s way through different colored flowers but he said to me “I don’t have as much awe of nature as you I guess.”

He always got headaches when we were out and about and I would comfort him.