My ex's friend is spying on me.

crazyguy123

My ex and I broke up last year. She called it off saying she needed space. I respected it and kept my distance. Then, she began playing games. Everybody saw the games she played. She wanted me to chase after her but I never did. I kept my cool and blocked her on everything.

Her closest friend goes to the same gym as I go to. She is constantly looking at me all the time. There have been quite a few questionable things that her friend has done. Such as, creep my social media account.

I know she is playing this game. I know that my ex's friend is stalking me.

I'm just curious as to why they are doing this to me?

CautiouslyOptimistic
My ex and I broke up last year. She called it off saying she needed space. I respected it and kept my distance. Then, she began playing games. Everybody saw the games she played. She wanted me to chase after her but I never did. I kept my cool and blocked her on everything.

Her closest friend goes to the same gym as I go to. She is constantly looking at me all the time. There have been quite a few questionable things that her friend has done. Such as, creep my social media account.

I know she is playing this game. I know that my ex's friend is stalking me.

I'm just curious as to why they are doing this to me?

Besides the fact that many people are normally just curious about what their exes are up to, have you considered that perhaps the friend is interested in you?

• Author
crazyguy123
Besides the fact that many people are normally just curious about what their exes are up to, have you considered that perhaps the friend is interested in you?

Nope. Her friend is married or getting married. I know she is spying. It's so obvious. On top of that, I haven't seen my ex in a while either.

For what it's worth, close female friends will talk about past relationships for years afterward and say if they ran into someone. It's not always malicious or significant but just how friends do.

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic
Nope. Her friend is married or getting married. I know she is spying. It's so obvious. On top of that, I haven't seen my ex in a while either.

Well, her looking at you when you're at the gym at the same time isn't really spying....maybe she's just nosey and wants to report back to your ex if she sees you doing anything interesting.

• Author
crazyguy123
Well, her looking at you when you're at the gym at the same time isn't really spying....maybe she's just nosey and wants to report back to your ex if she sees you doing anything interesting.

That's what I am curious about. Why are they doing this?

I have 2 instagram accounts. One of them is for work purposes. Her friend, doesn't follow my work one, comments on a 5 day old photo. Which really creeped me out.

Block your EX & all her friends on your social media accounts. Either change gyms or at least vary the times when you work out.

If that doesn't work, next time you see the spy, walk up to her & say something like

I thought I'd make it easier for you to report back. I'
m
great. I obviously look good & enjoy working out. I didn't crumble but your little surveillance operation is getting creepy. Cut it out.

Then walk away. That level of non threatening confrontation ought to dissuade the spy.

CautiouslyOptimistic
That's what I am curious about. Why are they doing this?

I have 2 instagram accounts. One of them is for work purposes. Her friend, doesn't follow my work one, comments on a 5 day old photo. Which really creeped me out.

No clue why. Why do you need to know WHY so badly? Are you hoping it is because your ex wants you back?

If this bothers you so badly I'm not sure why you haven't just blocked her.