I miss him so much :(

Long story short, My boyfriend of one year broke up with me a month 1/2 ago. Since the day we met he liked me, he even got super nervous around me, I cant say i liked him back but we were those type of friends that ran into each other in concerts or bars and have small talks. After two years of this he decided to tell me that he liked me, i just said thank you youre cute. After four months, we ended up in a afterparty together and he asked me out, I said yes. After that we started dating and eventually became a couple. He was great, loving, caring and I tried to be like that with him, he actually told me every week how happy I made him and how he was totally falling for me. After we dated for about 5 months, we had our first big fight ( It was because of a girl he texted about sex and she told him things that happened to her in bed with guys and that eventually got into a conversation about what each other liked in bed) that made me feel so bad b/c this was a conv. he didnt even had with me ( we did had sex ) after that big fight we didnt had sex for about two months, and so on more girls appeared with this types of talk,sex got less and less even one of his closed friend send him pics in underwear because she wanted to know if they were to reveling to put up on social media ... Our last fight was b/c of this girl, which is her asistant and I couldnt trust her. He had been almost 4 months without sex and fighting a lot, I know he wouldn´t do anything with her b/c he even treats her like a dude but I was frustrated with more girls calling him love and him not giving me my place with them. He got frustrated exploted and broke up with me ☹️ I love him so much and I know what I did wrong I was to jealous, I really know I have to work on this. I waited a month and wrote him almost every week saying and apologyzing. The last message he told me that he loves me but that as a couple we failed to each other to much ( that was a week and a half ago) and that its better to leave things like this. Its been a week and a half since I had the NC rule but it is so hard.

¿Can someone help me PLEASE? Just any advice or perspective or anything.. I miss him way 2 much :'(

Edited by Andi004

As hard as it is you just have to try and accept what he told you and try to move on from him. Easier said than done...but what are the alternatives? Stop reaching out to him because you are only embarrassing yourself and therefore he will end up loosing ALL respect for you.

So stop! Post here and read books on self-empowerment and block and delete all his information and pictures from your phone. Also, block him on social media. Do not contact him again. Just give yourself time to heal. You will get there. From my experience, people have a strange way of reaching out to you when you leave them alone. This is the power of No Contact. If and when he does contact you, you may not even want him anymore.

Also, when you have healed enough start dating. This will help you to move on more quickly.

Good luck!

What you miss? Your relationship was broken long before it was over. You two weren't having sex. You weren't progressing forward & getting closer. He was having sexual chats with multiple women & doing very little to reassure you about this assistant.

Yes, it's lovely to be in a relationship, to have a companion & emotional intimacy but that is no reason to stay in a bad relationship.

When you embrace that this is over you will be one step closer to putting it fully behind you & giving yourself the freedom to find a better more fulfilling relationship that fires on all cylinders.

• Author

I saw my ex yesterday( we´ve been broken up a month and a half, dated for a year), he asked if he could take our dogs to a bbq and I said yes. You can tell we where nervous, all I could do was hug him hello and hug him goodbye. Have you feel like when you´re about to hug them you want to kiss them and you know you cant. He left and I cried so bad ☹️

When he came back , he was a little drunk gave me a hello hug, give the dogs to me and when he hug me goodbye he said " I love you" but not in a Im in love with you, more like when you say I love you to your best friend.

After that he just texted me , that he took pictures and he´ll send them to me tomorrow. I tried to not talk 2 much because it hurts so much and said cool thank you, goodnight. He only said goodnight, hugs.

What do you guys think? ☹️

I think he misses the dogs & you are a good person for allowing him to continue seeing them.

Stop hugging hello. It just makes you want what you can't have.

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic
I saw my ex yesterday( we´ve been broken up a month and a half, dated for a year), he asked if he could take our dogs to a bbq and I said yes. You can tell we where nervous, all I could do was hug him hello and hug him goodbye. Have you feel like when you´re about to hug them you want to kiss them and you know you cant. He left and I cried so bad ☹️

When he came back , he was a little drunk gave me a hello hug, give the dogs to me and when he hug me goodbye he said " I love you" but not in a Im in love with you, more like when you say I love you to your best friend.

After that he just texted me , that he took pictures and he´ll send them to me tomorrow. I tried to not talk 2 much because it hurts so much and said cool thank you, goodnight. He only said goodnight, hugs.

What do you guys think? ☹️

I'm curious how they are "our dogs?" I read your other thread (and it sounds like a doomed relationship.....he didn't respect you...) and it doesn't seem to me like the two of you were ever serious enough to enter into dog adoption together. Did you adopt these dogs together as a couple?

That sounds awful that he was texting other woman and being so inappropriate. Obviously he knew no boundaries and you should glad to be rid of him.

Did you adopt the dogs together? It doesn’t seem like you were together long enough to make a commitment to adopt a pet.

• Author

Yeah, he missed the dogs a lot ... I'm a dog lover so he gave me one as a gift and the other one he got it so the first dog won't be alone. Now they live with me ( we used to live together ) I know I shouldn't hug him hello... and I was not planning to when he took the girls back, but he did and said he loved me ( in a friendly way) and made things harder :s .... I understand he didn't know boundaries

The dogs were a gift to you. They are yours, singular. He has no rights to them. As long as you let him use the dogs as an excuse to see him he's going to manipulate them into break up sex. You will be reduced to a an unpaid prostitute; he'll come around when he's horny. Is that really what you want?