LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Let myself get into a relationship again after a horrible heartbreak

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th March 2018, 7:34 AM   #1

Let myself get into a relationship again after a horrible heartbreak

If you read my old forum posts, I was terribly heart broken over a girl that I dated for three years. After a year has passed, I decided to try and date again. I thought I grew stronger during those times and I was confident that I would be unstoppable at that point. I dated a girl for four months and we just broke up today.

Things really were not working out, and I was thinking how much I would be okay with dealing with another heart break , (although this one was mutual) and it was also a short amount of time.

However, as of right now I feel really sad. I feel like romance has failed me and I am going to go on another loop of not dating. The thing I'm trying to ask is that.. do break ups always feel like this? It hurts a lot actually, I'm trying to be strong as I was with my break up last year. This one was only 4 months and it's pretty painful, but not as painful. Let me know your advice! Thank you !
kevinjinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2018, 10:15 AM   #2
Established Member

im curious about this myself. I am still wallowing in heartbreak from an LTR but know that I want to date again. If every breakup feels like getting your flesh burned off, it may be tough to get motivated.

Good luck to you man. At least you know that you can get over severe heartbreak, even though it sucks.
TeddyPSmith is offline   Reply With Quote