Text from girl after 3/4 years...

Really random but I dated a girl for a few months, years ago. Last night I got a drunk text from her in the early hours of the morning. Nothing bad, just saying hope I’m well. I didn’t respond until the afternoon just saying that was random, blah blah blah, few more messages just laughing about it and then didn’t reply. She sent another saying hopefully she doesn’t drunk text again.

I’m in a great relationship now and have been for nearly two years but just wondered what that was all about, didn’t even have her number saved and was surprised she had mine.

Just wondered if anyone else had experience with this and what it’s all about?

Edited by GOB

Probably just wanted the D.... ;-)

At least she "thinks," of you if that's important to you but I wouldn't reach too much into it.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I drunk text random people all the time. After this much time I wouldn't think anything of it.

I drunk text random people all the time. After this much time I wouldn't think anything of it.

hmmm really ?

CautiouslyOptimistic

She was putting feelers out. If you care about your current relationship, I'd block her.

She was putting feelers out. If you care about your current relationship, I'd block her.

agreed.

No one would drunk text after 4 years after such a brief relationship unless there was some substance behind it.

Unless you dumped her really badly or something, sometimes dumpees like to make a cameo appearance to show how well they moved on :)

hmmm really ?

Yep! I'm a happy nice drunk, so it's always about how great they are, and how they are a good person. Sometimes a compliment, etc.

Okay they arent random, but friends/acquaintances in my contact list.

Edited by HiCrunchy