LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Text from girl after 3/4 years...

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th March 2018, 3:54 PM   #1
GOB

Text from girl after 3/4 years...

Really random but I dated a girl for a few months, years ago. Last night I got a drunk text from her in the early hours of the morning. Nothing bad, just saying hope I’m well. I didn’t respond until the afternoon just saying that was random, blah blah blah, few more messages just laughing about it and then didn’t reply. She sent another saying hopefully she doesn’t drunk text again.

I’m in a great relationship now and have been for nearly two years but just wondered what that was all about, didn’t even have her number saved and was surprised she had mine.

Just wondered if anyone else had experience with this and what it’s all about?

Last edited by GOB; 25th March 2018 at 4:03 PM..
GOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2018, 4:08 PM   #2
Established Member

Loneliness + alcohol + cell phone.
Old 25th March 2018, 4:56 PM   #3
Established Member

Nostalgia + booze.

Just block that number
Marc878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2018, 5:07 PM   #4
Established Member

Probably just wanted the D.... ;-)

At least she "thinks," of you if that's important to you but I wouldn't reach too much into it.
loverboy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2018, 9:32 PM   #5
Established Member

I drunk text random people all the time. After this much time I wouldn't think anything of it.
HiCrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2018, 6:55 PM   #6
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiCrunchy View Post
I drunk text random people all the time. After this much time I wouldn't think anything of it.
hmmm really ?
marky00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2018, 6:57 PM   #7
Established Member

She was putting feelers out. If you care about your current relationship, I'd block her.
CautiouslyOptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2018, 7:05 PM   #8
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CautiouslyOptimistic View Post
She was putting feelers out. If you care about your current relationship, I'd block her.
agreed.

No one would drunk text after 4 years after such a brief relationship unless there was some substance behind it.

Unless you dumped her really badly or something, sometimes dumpees like to make a cameo appearance to show how well they moved on
marky00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2018, 10:50 PM   #9
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky00 View Post
hmmm really ?
Yep! I'm a happy nice drunk, so it's always about how great they are, and how they are a good person. Sometimes a compliment, etc.

Okay they arent random, but friends/acquaintances in my contact list.

Last edited by HiCrunchy; 17th May 2018 at 10:57 PM..
HiCrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote