Says he needs to sort his life out...

The guy I’ve been talking to recently has told me he needs some time to sort his stressed out since he is about to graduate college... I’m a junior we have been seeing eachother for 2 months. He blew me off last weekend and when I asked him he said he was extremely stressed and didn’t want to bother me with his problems. This is a week after I asked him what he’s wanting and he said he’s planning on dating and becoming official but is scared bc of an ex that did a number on him. He is a very nice guy and best start to a relationship I’ve ever had, but idk why he is shutting me out. He hasn’t texted as sweetly lately and I’ve been trying to give him his space. When I asked him what was wrong, if he wanted to continue seeing eachother, he said yes he does he just needs to sort his stuff out right now. He has a job and house for after school already. I am crushed and confused, trying to not take it personally. Please help. Please don’t be harsh.

PegNosePete

He has met someone else, but he doesn't want to ditch you in case it doesn't work out with her. In other words he's keeping you on the back burner while he tests out someone new.

• Author

It’s definitely not that, he is always a one girl type of guy and is afraid of cheating bc his mom was cheated on. He is prioritizing his friends over me currently

We talked about this the last time you posted. He doesn't want to be "tied down" during his last months at college. The closer graduation comes the less attractive having a coed GF looks.

He's kinda doing a slow fade on you. Sorry.

• Like 2

Because he doesn't want to hurt you by telling you the truth. He expects you to fade. Why are you still pursuing this guy after your last thread? More than likely he has spoken to his ex and his head is spinning again.

Edited by stillafool