She says that she might die if she sees me with anybody else.

After 9 months of no contact (NC) she texted saying that she has been browsing my social media and she thinks I am dating another girl. She also said that if she ever saw me with anybody else, she might die. Is this somekind of play to make me regret my decision for leaving her?

It seems you are well rid of this drama queen. If you can block her from your social media and enforce no contact, that will be best for you both.

• Like 1

You both have a dysfunctional cycle.

Why does she have access to your social media? Who cares what her angle is -- you shouldn't be engaging her.

• Like 2

Oh! Isn't it very unlikely that after 9 months NC, you received that message?, is there more you aren't stating OP?

• Like 1
PegNosePete
She was blocked the moment we broke up. She got access trough her Mother's profile...

Why are you entering into conversation with her?

Block her mother too.

If she contacts you to ask any questions or make any ridiculous comments, tell her to mind her own business, then hang up / press delete. Or even better, hang up / press delete without saying anything.

She was blocked the moment we broke up. She got access trough her Mother's profile...

Don't respond to her. You don't owe her any explanations and whatever you choose to do with your life is none of her concern. If anything, it's likely bait to get you to communicate/break the ice.

Block her mother as well.

bathtub-row

Then block her mother. You can also make your page highly private so that no one outside your friends sees anything.

• Like 2
amaysngrace

What's she gonna die from exactly? Jealousy?

Good on her fer sportin a bit of the green !

bathtub-row

I have a little tongue-in-cheek expression that I use occasionally: If you can’t live without me, how come you’re not dead yet?

• Like 1
  • Author

I respected her mother. Should I really block her too? She is very jelous of this particular girl. Now this girl is interested in me and she keeps liking and commenting on my stuff. This seems to make my ex crazy.

I respected her mother. Should I really block her too? She is very jelous of this particular girl. Now this girl is interested in me and she keeps liking and commenting on my stuff. This seems to make my ex crazy.

Yes. If contact from your ex is going to affect you, then you need to self-preserve.

Blocking her mother doesn't mean you disrespect her. It's just social media.

I'm sure her jealousy is boosting your ego and you like the attention to some degree. That's normal but it would be best for you to cut all ties and move on.

• Author
Yes. If contact from your ex is going to affect you, then you need to self-preserve.

Blocking her mother doesn't mean you disrespect her. It's just social media.

I'm sure her jealousy is boosting your ego and you like the attention to some degree. That's normal but it would be best for you to cut all ties and move on.

You are correct. It does make me feel good. But I agree with you, such contact is not good. Now I am hesitating to ask this new girl out... I bet this is what she wanted all along.

CantTakeMySmile
You are correct. It does make me feel good. But I agree with you, such contact is not good. Now I am hesitating to ask this new girl out... I bet this is what she wanted all along.

Why are you hesitating to ask her out?

• Author
Why are you hesitating to ask her out?

I keep thinking on how it would make her feel if I went out with this new girl... I know this is not logical thinking and I should not care about that. I don't know exactly how to explain it, but the fact that she told me that she might ''die'', it still feels like ''cheating''. I hope someone else undertstands this feeling too.

CantTakeMySmile
I keep thinking on how it would make her feel if I went out with this new girl... I know this is not logical thinking and I should not care about that. I don't know exactly how to explain it, but the fact that she told me that she might ''die'', it still feels like ''cheating''. I hope someone else undertstands this feeling too.

So, you don't want t be with her, you just don't want to hurt her feelings?

Block her in all ways of knowing your business then.

PegNosePete
I hope someone else undertstands this feeling too.

Nope, not me. She is your EX. You need to block her, her mother, her sister, her best friend and her pet gerbil. Have NOTHING to do with her any more. Move on!

If she gets hurt then it is her own fault for cyber-stalking her EX. You aren't responsible for her feelings or her actions any more. MOVE ON!

• Like 3
  • Author
Nope, not me. She is your EX. You need to block her, her mother, her sister, her best friend and her pet gerbil. Have NOTHING to do with her any more. Move on!

If she gets hurt then it is her own fault for cyber-stalking her EX. You aren't responsible for her feelings or her actions any more. MOVE ON!

I did not leave her because I didn't love her. I think I still love her. I left because I tought she did not love me back. She hardly did any effort to make plans for us to meet and spend time together...

PegNosePete
I did not leave her because I didn't love her. I think I still love her. I left because I tought she did not love me back. She hardly did any effort to make plans for us to meet and spend time together...

What's that got to do with the price of fish?

This relationship is over. You need to move on.

You both have broken up many times. You even noted in your previous thread that you broke up with her because she was always disrespecting you. So now you feel by engaging in another woman you feel like you are "cheating" on her? Don't be a doormat.

With that said, this is done unless you want to go back for Round 46. You need to move on. Maybe you should go back and read your past threads and refresh your memory as to how toxic you both were when together. "Love" isn't enough.

• Like 2
  • Author
You both have broken up many times. You even noted in your previous thread that you broke up with her because she was always disrespecting you. So now you feel by engaging in another woman you feel like you are "cheating" on her? Don't be a doormat.

With that said, this is done unless you want to go back for Round 46. You need to move on. Maybe you should go back and read your past threads and refresh your memory as to how toxic you both were when together. "Love" isn't enough.

Yes! You are right... it is the same girl that I have mentioned in my previous threads...

Yes! You are right... it is the same girl that I have mentioned in my previous threads...

Therefore, what is your purpose in seeking clarification as to her behavior? You want to go back to her? Even if you had a clear cut answer as to why she's doing what she's doing, does it make a difference when the end goal here is for you to move on from what has time and time again proven to be broken?

Block her family and keep moving forward. Focus on your self-respect. There's nothing left there for you to see.

HumanMachine

You were right!

well that changes it all.

you're not really the dumper because you were the more emotionally invested. it's who cares the most at the end that's the real dumpee in my opinion.

• Like 1