Met my ex gf today

As "luck" will have it, I saw my ex gf today, I only come back here to push one point ACCEPTANCE &ACCEPTANCE

I couldn't imagine in the first few months that I could look at my ex gf without my heart beating out of proportion, you see we are hit with a very sudden emotional demise, someone we spent every day and night together, ups and leave , some in a crucial manner like mine, even spreading rumors, it hurt and most here know that feeling, the only problem lies when we can't imagine life without them, this the suicidal thoughts and devastation.

I remember when I thought, I will be alone for life, the only person who loved me didn't any more, I wasn't enough, she left for someone better, all those thoughts blew my mind each day, plaqued me constantly, I will spy and my self worth was bollocked.

What am I preaching?, ACCEPTANCE, I believe you have to accept to move on, all the tactics are great, NC, work out 24/7, but without accepting, you are only delaying or suppressing this in order for hope to be exchanged.

I see a lot of posts about attraction, maybe true, you feel like if you work out enough, improve yourself there's a chance they will run at uour feet the next time you see them, but do this for yourself.

It's been 4/5 months and I must say I got here by accepting and moving on.

Take time to grieve but accept, no subconscious or conscious attempt at reverse psychology which is preached a lot.

Unfortunately this is no story that I got my ex back but it's so great to have your life back and understand your ex gf/bf is just another person on this planet like you, absolutely no god to you or anyone

• Like 6

haha yeah good question,

its one thing from a distance. now talking to her and being totally fine is another matter :)

but well done on your progress. its true about acceptance. there's always just that little bit of bad taste in the mouth when u think about the past but acceptance definitely makes it a way smaller problem.

Edited by marky00

have you seen 500 days of summer? it is a great movie

i have not seen my exH , nor have i had any communication with him since our divorce. doesnt mean im not still thinking about him or miss him. im not sure how i would react if i were to run into randomly . that is in god's hands...,

• Like 1