LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

He dumped me? [Update from merged threads]

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree106Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th February 2018, 5:37 PM   #46
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ritual View Post
Obviously you are still in deep denial.

<snip>
What deep denial? :/ I dont understand u say he likes her then why didnt he go to see her after they patched up? Cmon

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 16th February 2018 at 7:19 PM.. Reason: Truncate quote
natashalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2018, 8:16 PM   #47
Established Member

OP, you are in deep denial because you don't want to believe your man is into another woman.

But he clearly is.

And you know it deep down, otherwise you wouldn't be posting here asking us to convince you he isn't.
olivetree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2018, 8:43 PM   #48
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by natashalove View Post
What deep denial? :/ I dont understand u say he likes her then why didnt he go to see her after they patched up? Cmon
Back when I was in high school and I had a "friend" who was running a bit too much interference between me and a guy I liked. She'd have one tale to tell, he'd have a different one. What I learned is best way to get the truth to fall out at your feet is for everyone to be in the same room and letting them know what the other has been saying. Let them fight it out between the two of them.

Get you, Miss Pyro, your boyfriend and this girl to all be in the same room and inform her that you're his girlfriend. You will be able to ascertain by everyone's expression if the memo about you being his girlfriend was read by everyone because clearly, as you've been relating this story, there are two people in this scenario who have been acting like that isn't the case.

If you'd rather twist yourself up speculating and asking people who can't possibly know him or her and then not taking their advice, then twist away.

Quote:
My friend told me every single bit. She overheard everything and saw them too.
If your friend saw and hear all of this, why didn't she step up and check him in front of her? Some friend she is to not say anything--or to not record it with her cell phone, since she brought back this tale to light you up.

Life lesson learned the hard way: keep your friends out of your relationship business because this he said/she said mess will spiral out of control.
If the person you're with treats you in any way other than well, and you keep sticking around trying to make it work, you're no longer a victim of what they're doing--you're a volunteer. ~ Derrick Jaxn
kendahke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2018, 9:13 PM   #49

Darling girl, if you trusted him, you wouldn’t have posted here. You know something is wrong here, I think you’re just hoping someone will lie to you and tell you it’s not.

Why not go see for yourself if you’re so sure nothings going on?
CatMinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2018, 10:38 PM   #50
Established Member

Quote:
If it's all so innocent, why did you post with concerns about it?
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2018, 8:16 PM   #51
Established Member

His short temper is more than enough reason to be done.

You sound very desperate to hang onto him.
Old 18th February 2018, 3:05 AM   #52
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivetree View Post
OP, you are in deep denial because you don't want to believe your man is into another woman.

But he clearly is.

And you know it deep down, otherwise you wouldn't be posting here asking us to convince you he isn't.
Ok but hes not going to see her anymore. So what kind of liking is that?
Old 18th February 2018, 3:37 AM   #53
Established Member

He dumped me?

I posted questions here about my now ex and his old crush.

Yesterday morning, he randomnly told me he won't be able to give me time as he has to seek for serious jobs. I accused him of leaving me for his old crush but he didnt respond to the question.

He just said he needs a job and he didnt move from Danmark to London to work as assistant/mechanic after spending more than 9000 pounds every year at his university.

I tried asking him if he's leaving me for her but he responded with a no and said she has nothing to do with his decision. He also admitted he still has feelings for her but he hasn't decided if he's going to act on it or not. Though he admitted it was love at first sight for both of them and he couldn't forget her.

He hasnt gone to his university even though he told her he will be around but he's left his damaged bike there.

Why did he dump me? If he's telling the truth? What kind of person is he? He makes these crazy initiatives towards people then takes 2 steps back? Will he get with her but hows that possible when he's not even going there?
Old 18th February 2018, 9:13 AM   #54
Established Member

None of this makes any sense. Your bf said he dont have time for you and he has feelings for another woman. And your wondering what? If he left you? Girl, you should be the one doing the leaving.
Fruitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2018, 9:47 AM   #55
Established Member

OP, you keep posting these threads and asking virtually the same questions. This one is a little different since he has now ended it definitively with you, but the answers you're going to get will be the same as the last threads:

He was not that into you.

That is all that matters. The rest is irrelevant.
ExpatInItaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2018, 9:53 AM   #56
Established Member

He did you a huge favor, OP. Don't question it, just feel the relief. Good riddance.
Old 18th February 2018, 11:10 AM   #57

Dear girl, how do you know what he is or is not saying or doing with her? If you’re going by what he’s telling you..that’s just foolish.

As another poster says, he wasn’t that into you anyway. Why not take your time to heal and then find someone who is instead of ruminating?
CatMinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2018, 4:00 PM   #58
Established Member

If you continue to throw his ex crush into his face on a regular basis then its no wonder why he ended it. Like some one said he did you a huge favour, time to heal yourself and think of yourself
Rainah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2018, 8:15 PM   #59
Established Member

Maybe she's going to follow him there....something you wouldn't know about.

Or he's had enough and is moving on from the both of you.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2018, 7:39 AM   #60
Established Member

Quote:
I posted questions here about my now ex and his old crush.

Yesterday morning, he randomnly told me he won't be able to give me time as he has to seek for serious jobs. I accused him of leaving me for his old crush but he didnt respond to the question.

He just said he needs a job and he didnt move from Danmark to London to work as assistant/mechanic after spending more than 9000 pounds every year at his university.

I tried asking him if he's leaving me for her but he responded with a no and said she has nothing to do with his decision. He also admitted he still has feelings for her but he hasn't decided if he's going to act on it or not. Though he admitted it was love at first sight for both of them and he couldn't forget her.

He hasnt gone to his university even though he told her he will be around but he's left his damaged bike there.

Why did he dump me? If he's telling the truth? What kind of person is he? He makes these crazy initiatives towards people then takes 2 steps back? Will he get with her but hows that possible when he's not even going there?
I don't know why you still need these answers. He already dumped you. And he gave you a reason. Is the reason the truth? Who knows. It might be the truth, it might NOT be the truth. He might pursue her. Anyhow, HE dumped you.

Move on.
l8estnews is offline   Reply With Quote