This time i let her go, but...

iwashappyonce

Hi everyone. Here's my story. We've started dating a year ago, and she was an initiator. I was her first boyfriend, her first sexual experience and we really enjoyed time together.

We've had some rough moments, i was kind of abusive sometimes and had jealousy problems. In october she started to become distant, because of fights and job problems (she couldn't find a job in our town).

Eventually she asked for time and space, but we were able to communicate and resolve some problems. In January she had found a job in nearby town and moved there to live with her friend (a girl). Just before leaving she broke up with me.

This was the first 'real' breakup, she said that we should separate, that she sees no future, but then i called, we talked, she cried a lot. An we got back together. She visited me every weekend and all was nice, we even discussed future. The previous weekend was great, lots of cuddling, good sex, etc.This weekend she said that she doesn't want to come to my place and i went mad. Deleted her from friends and we started a fight.

She said that we should go separate and "i love you as a human, but probably not like 6 months ago". We wished goodluck to each other and she said "i can't say farewell, it hurts too much, so goodbye", and set "bad dream" facebook status (now she removed it). It was a day ago.

I think that if i beg and plead again, she'll come back. But instead i plan to go NC and work on myself as hard as i can. It hit me very hard. It's all my fault.

I know that she will miss me, and I want to give her a week or two to reflect.

I'm so scared that i will never hear from her again.

sorry for mistakes, english is not my native language.

• Author
iwashappyonce
Bad dream status on facebook?! What on earth is that?

It was a post. I can interpret it like "what happening now is like a bad dream", but i can fool myself easily.