Ex girlfriend stalking me?

So my ex and I broke up close to a year now. We didn't really date very long either to be honest with you. She was the one who called it off and wanted me to chase but I never did.

Sadly, we have to see each other a lot because we work together. Anyways, after the break up here is a list of some of the things she did.

-Makes me jealous flirting with other guy

-When I make new friends with women she gives them SHADE

-Hot & Cold

-Always trying to be the center of attention

- and many more...

Now, she doesn't seem to try and grab my attention as much. Although her friends have been behaving remarkably weird. Her friends are extremely friendly, always teasing, quite light-hearted.

Last week, this one friend that (I never thought they were friends) randomly brought up my exes name. Then that same friend ended up asking how my relationship was with another girl after my ex. (Seemed as if she was spying)

Then that same girl this week asks me about relationship status. I said still single.

Anyways, after work I was gonna hang out with a girl. As I was leaving, all her friends stared at us.

I really thing they are snooping around and being nosy. My question is, why are they being nosy?

CantTakeMySmile

No, I do not think she is stalking you. I think it is natural for exes to be curious about their ex partner. I woundnt sweat it.

so let me get this right,

we have a crazy guy who thinks he is being stalked?

In all honesty but, the fact you didn't date her for long makes most of these post break-up things insignificant. Had you dated for years, then there's likely to be more spite behind the actions.

Edited by marky00