I thought I was finally living a fairytale...

Hey guys!

So here's what happened. I had a 4 years relationship with a guy that ended really badly, but from which I have a son. It all happened 2 years ago and it took some time after I decided to date again. After a few really bad dates I me HIM. He was something different from the very first message we exchanged and first time I've seen him I just felt deep inside me that he was the one, and he told me he felt that too. Everything was going really well from that moment, he met my boy and the were getting along really good, my parents loved him, his parents loved me and my boy (I really felt as a part of their family whenever I was there) and we were both planning our future together. He was actually the one that would often start those conversations, he was really into it all and I could see on his face that he was being honest.

Then 2 months ago, one morning he just told me that he has something to tell me but that I won't like it and that was it...he broke up with me because he said he wants to 'live a little bit more' then when I went to his place to get my things in one of the boxes he put a letter that he wrote saying how I'm a great woman, a great person and how sorry he was that he hurt me...

We didn't talk since that day at all, no contact.

I've been so heartbroken and I don't know how to cope with all of that, I know I have to stay strong because of my son and he is and always will be the most important man in my life.

But I just still have hope that one day he would message me and want to get back together because we were so good together and I know we could still be :(

that sucks. I the way you described your relationship is exactly how mine was. I thought this is too good to be true! Well it was. Then it was over and i self destructed afterwards. Try to move on if you can. Clinging to hope only ruins every day. I know from experience.

I'm sorry you had this happen.