LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

End this toxic cycle!

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th March 2018, 11:32 PM   #16

Wink

So I decided not to be home when he packs and takes all his things tomorrow night. We texted about the unfinished business and I told him I was not comfortable seeing him in person.
It was a cordial text exchange.
Iím starting to feel sad and depressed. It comes in waves and right now I feel so hurt by everything that happened and the last three and half years with this man. There were a lot of high highs and extremely low lows. My heart is so broken. It helps to know that he is 100% borderline. This way I donít have any hope for the future!
I saw my therapist, exercised, got work done, saw a girlfriend, and now Iím home where he used to be and I feel sad and lonely. I had to share this so I donít do something stupid and text him. Thanks
Any advice on how to get over this would help. Iím reading all of the information you guys have shared and itís really helping. Thanks for letting me vent. Ugh
ScarletS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2018, 8:55 AM   #17
Established Member

Getting over a break up takes time. There are no short cuts. You have to grieve the loss of the relationship. It's two steps forward, one step back. There will be times of extreme sadness & times when it feels more OK. When the emotions get overwhelming fall back on logic. Your head knows this is for the best.

Keep posting here. Do things to keep yourself busy. Surround yourself with supportive friends. Self soothe.

Most of all hang in there.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote