My ex got a new boyfriend

Brokenheartedman12

Brokenheartedman12

So ever since the break up, just seems I can’t get away with ex joining the same job as me. Or snapping me pics of guys she’s with. Just stuff to bug me! So lots of stuff happened, fights and all of this.

I invited her to a party where she accused me of hitting her while i fell asleep on another level of house, I’d never hit her she was the love of my life to say the least we talked about kids. So anyways one day at work she’s extremely nice, saying hi talking and helping me with stuff.

Now the last time I talked to her I had a few words to say I was upset with how she accused me and she found out She was crazy that night she still didn’t apologize. So anyways she’s all nice and helping me out. After all this, and I even found out she was asking some of my best friends to hang out.

Why is she doing this why does she always try to bug me? Than she tries to be all nice it wasn’t like she had to because we were the only ones there I don’t understand

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs

She playing you like a fiddle. Who knows the reason but she apparently has some sort of need to toy with you. As long as you let her, it's probably going to continue.

• Like 1

She is doing this because she is a jerk, and because you contiune to allow her to be part of your life.

You two should not be communicating at all outside of professional obligations. Why do you keep going back to the craziness?

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

I’m really not allowing it, I had my exchange of words with her I told her to F off and much more. A lot of mean stuff. I’m just wondering why when she realizes I’m gone she tries to reel me back in. I haven’t talk to the girl since August I flipped on her a couple months ago because of some stuff I heard and that was it than she started being all nice like what

I’m really not allowing it, I had my exchange of words with her I told her to F off and much more. A lot of mean stuff. I’m just wondering why when she realizes I’m gone she tries to reel me back in. I haven’t talk to the girl since August I flipped on her a couple months ago because of some stuff I heard and that was it than she started being all nice like what

If you were strong enough to block her you wouldn’t be asking this.

Be happy she's being nice at work. You don't need your personal drama spilling into your employer's time. Find ways not to need her help. If she's new I'm not sure why she's helping you.

Outside of work, maintain real boundaries. If you have friends that are now hanging with her, consider then to be former friends.

So ever since the break up, just seems I can’t get away with ex joining the same job as me. Or snapping me pics of guys she’s with. Just stuff to bug me! So lots of stuff happened, fights and all of this. I invited her to a party where she accused me of hitting her while i fell asleep on another level of house, I’d never hit her she was the love of my life to say the least we talked about kids. So anyways one day at work she’s extremely nice, saying hi talking and helping me with stuff. Now the last time I talked to her I had a few words to say I was upset with how she accused me and she found out She was crazy that night she still didn’t apologize. So anyways she’s all nice and helping me out. After all this, and I even found out she was asking some of my best friends to hang out. Why is she doing this why does she always try to bug me? Than she tries to be all nice it wasn’t like she had to because we were the only ones there I don’t understand

This sounds like someone who is vindictive! Not even friend material.

• Author
Brokenheartedman12
Why did you invite her to your party? If she is an ex treat her like one and don't engage her.

We made back up at the time, we were hanging out everyday and hooked up a few times, spent our fourth together than it took a turn for the worse

• Author
Brokenheartedman12
Be happy she's being nice at work. You don't need your personal drama spilling into your employer's time. Find ways not to need her help. If she's new I'm not sure why she's helping you.

Outside of work, maintain real boundaries. If you have friends that are now hanging with her, consider then to be former friends.

She’s blocked on everything I just don’t understand I confronted her I was a real @ss about it all and now she’s trying to be all nice doesn’t make any sense. And I feel she’s only here to bother me because she signed up after the break up

She’s blocked on everything I just don’t understand I confronted her I was a real @ss about it all and now she’s trying to be all nice doesn’t make any sense. And I feel she’s only here to bother me because she signed up after the break up

You may be right but it's still work & you still need to be professional. If her presence really bugs you that much, then you can get a new job.

• Author
Brokenheartedman12
You may be right but it's still work & you still need to be professional. If her presence really bugs you that much, then you can get a new job.

I was here first lmao!! She joined after our break up???

I was here first lmao!! She joined after our break up???

Understood but you can't very well fire her. So your choices are 1). deal with her presence or 2). quit. Since you feel territorial about the job because you were there first, you are left with put up with her.

• Like 1
  • Author
Brokenheartedman12
Understood but you can't very well fire her. So your choices are 1). deal with her presence or 2). quit. Since you feel territorial about the job because you were there first, you are left with put up with her.

I just pretend she’s not there but is it crazy to say she joined on purpose ??

I just pretend she’s not there but is it crazy to say she joined on purpose ??

It's not crazy, no. But does it matter?

You will never truly get clear answers about her behaviour, even from her. All you know is that she is not nice, you two are no longer together, and you need to re-direct your emotional energy so you don't waste more of it wondering why she does what she does.

• Like 1
  • Author
Brokenheartedman12

Because you allow it.

NC and she'll go away

I have been nc since August and I find out she’s asking my friends to hang out and all

I have been nc since August and I find out she’s asking my friends to hang out and all

Right if these ‘friends’ were friends they would be politely telling her to f off and not say a word to you!

I’d be having words with them if i were you..

• Like 1

She's clearly trying to reinsert herself into your world.

If your friends are hanging out with her, get new friends. If she is asking them but they are declining, there is nothing more you can do.

• 1 month later...
  • Author
Brokenheartedman12

I guess you can say I use to be a hot head, I’m really trying to work on myself and just let things blow over me but my ex that I agreed to be friends with is really testing my patience here. Ever since we broke up she’s been very petty posting videos making fun of me and crap. I confront her about it and find out she misses me later we hooked up and all.

Than I go nc for while again. We agree to be friends but this time she’s talking to a new guy from school. Cool okay but she’s still doing the same crap! She says things are getting serious but she’s not ready to commit, they’ve been talking since June 6 dates. But she’s posting videos how she met a girl with the same last name as her ex boy friend (me) like cool??? Than she puts another one up saying when you call him by your ex boyfriends name like what the hell? This dude is okay with this?

When we first started talking she was flirty and wanting me to call her the cute names I use to when dating. She also sent me pics of us and this guy was in the picture. It makes me wonder why she’s doing it if she likes him it also makes me wonder how loyal she was when I was with her

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs and move to BBU

The only person aggravating you is you. There is a way to cease being triggered by someone else and that would be to block them on your phone, stop communicating with them and to stop accessing their social media. If you chose not to take those steps, then the onus is on you. You can't control her and her actions but you can control yours.

These are immature mind games. Don't be a part of it.

• Like 2
  • Author
Brokenheartedman12

I deleted her I honestly don’t see this relationship going anywhere with her and this guy she likes to flaunt it In my face which as me also feeling our friendship won’t work either she’s still pretty damn petty once we broke up I left her alone and for months kept making post about me could’ve been something big or something small. She tagged me on pics cursing me out this happened for 6 months. Than it died for a bit than we became cool and they started up again this time it was the girl and how she called this guy by my name mistakenly. She was also like telling me how he reminds me of him but we are nothing alike lol I guess how he chased her or whatever. But I’m sick of trying to be nice and she sends me random junk trying to seek attention from me or a reaction. Clearly she anit over it cause if she was she wouldn’t try flirting while drunk and sending me pics of us when she was looking for pics to hang in her room. Like enough well it’s over now

OP, it's time to finally admit to yourself that you two can't be friends.

It's also high time you blocked her on social media and your phone. Stop giving her access to you, and stop checking out what she's up to online.

She sounds terribly immature. There is nothing you can do about that. But you can refuse to stop participating in her childish antics. This merry-go-round can only exist while you're still along for the ride.

• Like 1
OP, it's time to finally admit to yourself that you two can't be friends.

It's also high time you blocked her on social media and your phone. Stop giving her access to you, and stop checking out what she's up to online.

Yep. Your call.

• Like 1