LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

My ex got a new boyfriend

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th December 2017, 1:37 AM   #1
Established Member

Ex was being all nice

So ever since the break up, just seems I can’t get away with ex joining the same job as me. Or snapping me pics of guys she’s with. Just stuff to bug me! So lots of stuff happened, fights and all of this.

I invited her to a party where she accused me of hitting her while i fell asleep on another level of house, I’d never hit her she was the love of my life to say the least we talked about kids. So anyways one day at work she’s extremely nice, saying hi talking and helping me with stuff.

Now the last time I talked to her I had a few words to say I was upset with how she accused me and she found out She was crazy that night she still didn’t apologize. So anyways she’s all nice and helping me out. After all this, and I even found out she was asking some of my best friends to hang out.

Why is she doing this why does she always try to bug me? Than she tries to be all nice it wasn’t like she had to because we were the only ones there I don’t understand

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 19th December 2017 at 11:41 AM.. Reason: Paragraphs
Brokenheartedman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2017, 1:45 AM   #2
Established Member

Because you allow it.

NC and she'll go away
Marc878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2017, 1:47 AM   #3
Established Member

She playing you like a fiddle. Who knows the reason but she apparently has some sort of need to toy with you. As long as you let her, it's probably going to continue.
Mr.Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2017, 2:48 AM   #4
Established Member

Block

Move job

Your best friends should be telling her where to go
HumanMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2017, 7:20 AM   #5
Established Member

She is doing this because she is a jerk, and because you contiune to allow her to be part of your life.

You two should not be communicating at all outside of professional obligations. Why do you keep going back to the craziness?
ExpatInItaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2017, 11:08 AM   #6
Established Member

Iím really not allowing it, I had my exchange of words with her I told her to F off and much more. A lot of mean stuff. Iím just wondering why when she realizes Iím gone she tries to reel me back in. I havenít talk to the girl since August I flipped on her a couple months ago because of some stuff I heard and that was it than she started being all nice like what
Old 18th December 2017, 11:13 AM   #7
Established Member

Why did you invite her to your party? If she is an ex treat her like one and don't engage her.
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2017, 11:20 AM   #8
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenheartedman12 View Post
Iím really not allowing it, I had my exchange of words with her I told her to F off and much more. A lot of mean stuff. Iím just wondering why when she realizes Iím gone she tries to reel me back in. I havenít talk to the girl since August I flipped on her a couple months ago because of some stuff I heard and that was it than she started being all nice like what
If you were strong enough to block her you wouldnít be asking this.
HumanMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2017, 11:56 AM   #9
Established Member

Be happy she's being nice at work. You don't need your personal drama spilling into your employer's time. Find ways not to need her help. If she's new I'm not sure why she's helping you.

Outside of work, maintain real boundaries. If you have friends that are now hanging with her, consider then to be former friends.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2017, 12:24 PM   #10
Established Member

Quote:
So ever since the break up, just seems I canít get away with ex joining the same job as me. Or snapping me pics of guys sheís with. Just stuff to bug me! So lots of stuff happened, fights and all of this. I invited her to a party where she accused me of hitting her while i fell asleep on another level of house, Iíd never hit her she was the love of my life to say the least we talked about kids. So anyways one day at work sheís extremely nice, saying hi talking and helping me with stuff. Now the last time I talked to her I had a few words to say I was upset with how she accused me and she found out She was crazy that night she still didnít apologize. So anyways sheís all nice and helping me out. After all this, and I even found out she was asking some of my best friends to hang out. Why is she doing this why does she always try to bug me? Than she tries to be all nice it wasnít like she had to because we were the only ones there I donít understand
This sounds like someone who is vindictive! Not even friend material.
Old 18th December 2017, 12:57 PM   #11
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillafool View Post
Why did you invite her to your party? If she is an ex treat her like one and don't engage her.
We made back up at the time, we were hanging out everyday and hooked up a few times, spent our fourth together than it took a turn for the worse
Old 18th December 2017, 12:58 PM   #12
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nnivain View Post
Be happy she's being nice at work. You don't need your personal drama spilling into your employer's time. Find ways not to need her help. If she's new I'm not sure why she's helping you.

Outside of work, maintain real boundaries. If you have friends that are now hanging with her, consider then to be former friends.
Sheís blocked on everything I just donít understand I confronted her I was a real @ss about it all and now sheís trying to be all nice doesnít make any sense. And I feel sheís only here to bother me because she signed up after the break up
Old 18th December 2017, 1:17 PM   #13
Established Member

Quote:
Sheís blocked on everything I just donít understand I confronted her I was a real @ss about it all and now sheís trying to be all nice doesnít make any sense. And I feel sheís only here to bother me because she signed up after the break up

You may be right but it's still work & you still need to be professional. If her presence really bugs you that much, then you can get a new job.
Old 18th December 2017, 1:19 PM   #14
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nnivain View Post
You may be right but it's still work & you still need to be professional. If her presence really bugs you that much, then you can get a new job.
I was here first lmao!! She joined after our break up🤔🤔🤔
Old 18th December 2017, 1:24 PM   #15
Established Member

Quote:
I was here first lmao!! She joined after our break up🤔🤔🤔

Understood but you can't very well fire her. So your choices are 1). deal with her presence or 2). quit. Since you feel territorial about the job because you were there first, you are left with put up with her.