LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Broke no contact due to new year

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st January 2018, 1:37 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine567 View Post
YOU treated her bad for about 3 years ^^^
She did well to stick by you, I guess because she was so young.
But who would really want that back?
You don't usually get a second chance with love.
You can kick up the shins of your parents and family, treat them like sh^t and they will still love you to bits and come back for more.
Lovers are not usually the same, they will tolerate some "abuse" but once they are done they are done.
She sounds very done to me.
Yes thats true i know i treated her badly....still for now im going to take my time to see where i ****ed up and make sure im not going to do it again. I know is hard to rekindle in this kind of situation but is not impossible. Only time will tell. But for now im going to take care of my self and get back my identity as inlost it 3 years ago... and mabye then i will try again. I know is over is hard to accept that but im not going to stop.
someonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2018, 8:01 PM   #17

Getting over

So i recently today expecialy i started to rethink everything. And i realized that i doubt my self if i should tru again or move one. I keep having mixed emotions all over the place...one time i want her back and second is better to not. From what i feel now is that i think the best i do is to not. I keep thinking in blocking her from social media and stuff. I cant by phone cause i know her number from head xd. But what i started to think is that i suffered to much and i will more for sure and that is not really worth trying. Thats what my head tells me. Any advice?
Also in 24 im going back to my place and ill probably meet her 100% since we have mutual friends. One girl she is seeing is my best friend from childhood. Still i have things in her place. And she also has the engagement ring i gave her should i get it back? Also i bought her an iphone 8 plus for his birthday and christmas that i got it back from her cause she treated me like trash. Im thinking if i should sell it or get it back to her. Cause intold her i might give her back but not sure now.

Last edited by someonero; 1st January 2018 at 8:03 PM..
Old 1st January 2018, 8:16 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by someonero View Post
Also i bought her an iphone 8 plus for his birthday and christmas that i got it back from her cause she treated me like trash.
She treated you like trash????
Short memory no?
elaine567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2018, 8:28 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine567 View Post
She treated you like trash????
Short memory no?
Yes is short memory. But ehat actualy happent is that i started 2 years ago to not care to much cause ive been workacholic...didnt got her sttention we disnt even dates since loooong time...it eas basicly me on pc and she on tv that eas the last 2 years relationship...i started to neglect her then she continued so thing is that we both have ****ed up..but then she started talking with another guy and jelausy came out of me and so one..she told me she disnt cheated on me but i think emotionaly she did at least and then the end ..but my question is should i block her?. At least for the moment.

Last edited by someonero; 1st January 2018 at 8:48 PM..
Old 2nd January 2018, 10:53 AM   #20

Block her?

Any opinion? Should i block her?
Old 2nd January 2018, 11:21 AM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Any opinion? Should i block her?
Yes

10 characters
HumanMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 12:03 PM   #22
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanMachine View Post
Yes

10 characters
Seen this around- what are the 10 characters?
Fever of love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 12:26 PM   #23
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fever of love View Post
Seen this around- what are the 10 characters?
Your post needs to be at least 10 characters in order to be posted
Old 2nd January 2018, 1:01 PM   #24
Established Member

Know your pain. Mine was very polite but cold AF. When she asked for her stuff she said to me to returned to her mom and in her house and soon as possible. When I questioned her about why I should go to her place and not she came to my place she called me imature and ignored me. She did tell me that she doesn't want to talk and so on and, man, take it like a full rupture and move on. You can't do anything about it. My ex still owes me a large amount of money (around 3k), she pays me a small amount every month so I leave it be so I don't have to talk to her. She hurted me bad.
Do yourself a favor: just block her. Your mind is planning how to bring her back to your life, but that's not how it works. She need to realize that she misses you, but you should not stop your life and wait for it. Improve yourself and move on. If, and only if, she reach you, then you decide something about it, until then just move on.
alterest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 1:48 PM   #25
Established Member

Quote:
Your post needs to be at least 10 characters in order to be posted
Haha thought it was some kind of breakup empowerment code
Fever of love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 2:02 PM   #26
Established Member

Get your name out of that credit card or bank account and move on
Purepony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 2:17 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepony View Post
Get your name out of that credit card or bank account and move on
I cant do that she helped me buy my car...im not that guy sorry even is she hurted me . But in a way this is better i can finaly focus in my self. And i dint eant her back i made up my mind. My heart says yes but my brain no. So inwill just stick with my brain
Old 2nd January 2018, 2:32 PM   #28
Established Member

Quote:
I cant do that she helped me buy my car...im not that guy sorry even is she hurted me . But in a way this is better i can finaly focus in my self. And i dint eant her back i made up my mind. My heart says yes but my brain no. So inwill just stick with my brain
You need no contact with her in order to make payment.
Old 2nd January 2018, 2:37 PM   #29

Quote:
You need no contact with her in order to make payment.
Yes i will stick to no contact and lc when is money issues
Old 3rd January 2018, 12:04 PM   #30

I dont know why indidnt blocked her yesterday...i just found out that she had spent her new year with the new guy..one of my friends sent me anoicture with them..and It hurts like helll...i nlocked her from everyware indint even want to see her anymore even if she comes back indont care i want to move in now..idk how can she forget 6 years just like this and move into another relationship after 2 weeks...i dont get it