Ex solution program?

So im just going thru this time and is ruff.

I dont know if to trust my brain or my hearth.

Well basicly we got together when she was 16 now she is 22 and im 25. She left her family for me she was a great girl and i was a good guy too.

Everything went right until i started working on computer and i started to have anxiety issues.

She was supportive but we stoped doing activitys cause of my anxiety. 3 years go by without doing to much but this year i really neglated her a lot and im sorry for that..i feel guilty for that.

Our relationship was going wrll until i stopped giving her attention and affection. I was working to much and i treated her like hell she was coming to kiss me and hug me and i said leave me alone cause i felt bad cause anxiety. Fter this i made some new friends and was going out there was a specific guy friend that i was thinking my gf likes him. But we even talked with guy friend and my friends that have explained me that there is nothing else as just friends. The guy friend he is talking with another girl he is interested in. But my jelausy was at extreme...i even entered her facebook cause she was hiding stuff from.me cause she knew that we will fight over it and she didnt wanted.

Then i caught her talking with a guy that is far away from here she was searching for affection..ssmhe didnt cheated as is not that type of girl. But she lied and even if we did break up once she still told me she stopped and i didnt belived her when she really stopped talking to that guy.

Now i really want to get her back as i love her a lot and now i realized my mistakes..she is suffering cause when i left home she was devastated..but now she sees in me only the negatuve part that i neglated her..and i want to repair things and get back together.

I begged told her i love her a lot but she says that even if we try she doesent belive me that i can change and she doesent want anymore. I broke up with her first and now she did. She said that she wants a break and she want to be friends i said no..cause i know she needs support. A break is actuaky a break up. 1 week ago she said she loves me a lot and she doesent want to lose me but my jelausy is high and i cant trust her after the lie.

I am so drained..i dont know what to do and i really need help. I want her back..she doesent answer the pgone now and she barly talks to.me. we are living tigether and on monday im going to italt for work..and i hope i get the chance to fix it.

• Like 1

I'm guessing this is your first love OP?

Stop trying to beat yourself up. The what if's will steer you Into a bottomless pit. Think of all the GOOD you did instead.

Your young OP. She is as well. Trying to fix things or change someones mind is next to impossible. What I've learned from woman is once they have made up there mind it's 95% a done deal.

6 years is a long time. You need to keep yourself as busy as possible. Hang in there OP, you will see light at the end of the tunnel but it's going to take some time. Months...

Best of luck

• Like 1

Stop trying to beat yourself up. The what if's will steer you Into a bottomless pit. Think of all the GOOD you did instead.

Your young OP. She is as well. Trying to fix things or change someones mind is next to impossible. What I've learned from woman is once they have made up there mind it's 95% a done deal.

6 years is a long time. You need to keep yourself as busy as possible. Hang in there OP, you will see light at the end of the tunnel but it's going to take some time. Months...

Best of luck

..or years. And I would say 99% she’s done.

Op - you are at a prime to find another girl as there are many available ones at your age.

Also, you have to ask yourself, if you loved her so much, why did you treat her like that? Are you sure it’s not because she left that you want her so bad?

It took 3 years for her to fall out of love with you. That kind of damage can’t be undone.

• Author

Best of luck

Yes it is my first love. And today i talked to her she didnt wanted to touch her but i told her to let me so she felt for it. I asked her if she loves me anymore and she almost said it and started crying i said please tell me and she said no..and she told me nice things today as i her first love too first man. I hope she will not forget me...and mabye she can still have a door open to me in time. But as for now she doesent. And she said that she will make an album with all the pictures we have and she will keep them. That made me feel better.

• Author
..or years. And I would say 99% she’s done.

Op - you are at a prime to find another girl as there are many available ones at your age.

Also, you have to ask yourself, if you loved her so much, why did you treat her like that? Are you sure it’s not because she left that you want her so bad?

It took 3 years for her to fall out of love with you. That kind of damage can’t be undone.

Well i dont k iw why i treated her this way i dont k ow..i was focused to much on work..i wanted to kiss her today but she didnt let me..it will be hard. I would do anything to get her back to love me...but i cant go back in time and redo the mistakes i made..

• Author

Uodate. So is been a ruff week..i left my country and im in italy now. After i left we did a last kiss goodbye and she started crying. And now fast forrward i wanted to start no contact with her since day one but it wwas hard. Today she told me that she doesent want anything with me anynore and i asked her if she is seeing someone.

She told me is not my bussnies and if she does see she will. I told her that instill live her but she dorsent care at all. She changed from a lovely person to this person indint even know who she is anynore. She is speaking to a guy and no she didnt cheat. But is fustrating to know that after 6 years out of the blue she just dorsent live me anynore. And she is coldntowards me and inreallt want to get her back ... im her first live and she is my first live too.

She told me that if inever bring up past conversations she will block me on messenger...but every time i try to erite her she answers cold and late. I dont know what changed her this much. And i know I neglated her a lot and after this before the break up i was very jealous cause she was cold and she did hidr from me that she was speaking to a guy. The guy live like 200km away or more. After that i entered her facebook to make sure she is not cheating on me. But she was fiirting with the other guy...and that madr me feel so bad.

I dint know what to do and I really need help. I asked her if i can have another chance to fix and she told me she doesen want and she will not want in future...last week she told me she lives me and now this im so confused. And also we kissed before inleft and we almost had breakup sex to but she didnt wanted ro force it cause she didnt wanted to be hurt. I keep stalking her on facebook i want to ask her what she is doing if is she alone if she is seeing simeone else stuff like this... and i don't want her to be pushed away. I want her back so bad

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs

She is seeing someone else. Block her on social media and move on. Stop torturing yourself, there is literally no benefit to what you’re doing. She’s gone, the relationship is done, time to move on.

No contact, block on all social media and keep yourself busy.

Can anyone give me some advice please? Coping hard...

Quite a few similarities with my current situation (but instead of me moving to Italy for work she just went back to her mother's place).

Once her heart and mind is set on someone else she is giving a clear indication she is not interested in pursuing anything more with you. Who knows if this is 'forever' but the only thing you can do now is respect her decision. And that is really respect it by giving her space and not contacting her (which is pushy/clingy and achieving the opposite effect).

Like me I know it is difficult and you may think you can sway her but if she is giving you clear indicators now that she wants nothing more to do (even though she had break up sex - like my ex did with me) then there is little you can do. Apart from concentrating on yourself.

Try not contact mutual friends/friends of hers in the meantime. Wait at least six months to a year but even then it may be difficult to contact, by that stage you should have moved on from the pining stage, have some interesting updates to tell her on work/your own personal interests and may be able to be friends (if that is something you want then) but by the sounds of it right now you still consider her the partner that you so deeply cherished and loved so please stop contacting her, it is only pushing her away more.

If she comes back good, if she doesn't at least you are doing all you can to improve yourself.

• Author
Quite a few similarities with my current situation (but instead of me moving to Italy for work she just went back to her mother's place).

Once her heart and mind is set on someone else she is giving a clear indication she is not interested in pursuing anything more with you. Who knows if this is 'forever' but the only thing you can do now is respect her decision. And that is really respect it by giving her space and not contacting her (which is pushy/clingy and achieving the opposite effect).

Like me I know it is difficult and you may think you can sway her but if she is giving you clear indicators now that she wants nothing more to do (even though she had break up sex - like my ex did with me) then there is little you can do. Apart from concentrating on yourself.

Try not contact mutual friends/friends of hers in the meantime. Wait at least six months to a year but even then it may be difficult to contact, by that stage you should have moved on from the pining stage, have some interesting updates to tell her on work/your own personal interests and may be able to be friends (if that is something you want then) but by the sounds of it right now you still consider her the partner that you so deeply cherished and loved so please stop contacting her, it is only pushing her away more.

If she comes back good, if she doesn't at least you are doing all you can to improve yourself.

I wanted to have break up sex be she didnt wanted after so i didnt forced it. We just kissed goodbye and thats all. I know deep down that she still loves me and she cares for me cause i break the no contact yesterday as we have some debt to pay together and she asked me how i feel..idk.

But from what i want is exactly to get back together and have a new relation ship.

I started reading some stuff and bought some books and it looks promising in my favor, as i might can be able to rekindle. Doing active no contact, is hard as **** cause everytime and everyday i want to write her even if is not about the relation ship, i just want to know if she is fine...i keep stakling her facebook for updates and same i do for the other guy...it doesent really seam that they are together or anything as they are just talking but the guy is flirting with her , another thing is that he is living far away from my ex like around 300 km..so i dont think that can be something. i just think as for now she is looking for emotional support and affection cause i did neglacted her a lot.

• Author

Does anyone heard of the ex solution program? i find it interesting as is not as the same methods out there, wondering if it could do some help even if is for my ex or to heal my self and learn more.

And yeh broke up with my gf 2 weeks ago 6 years relationship..did lots of mistakes witch made her search someone else..i dont blame her..

“Start today $147” doesn’t that tell you enough?

No contact is the only answer, and it’s freeeeeeeeeee!!

• Like 1
  • Author
“Start today $147” doesn’t that tell you enough?

No contact is the only answer, and it’s freeeeeeeeeee!!

It has 60 days money back and 147$ is not that much....in learning something new that might help you in the future too.

And yes using no contact and im drained as fk

It has 60 days money back and 147$ is not that much....in learning something new that might help you in the future too.

And yes using no contact and im drained as fk

Sounds like a scam. Plenty of information re moving on online for free.

Yes no contact is tough but that’s life unfortunately.

• Like 2
  • Author

Is not only abour removing is about me wanting to get her back...and is not about how i miss her and love her is about her person, as she left her family for me, didnt even talked to them for 4 years and stuff like this she helped me a lot she has been there for me as i had health anxiety and stuff....she was there everytime i needed. And i ****d up neglated her for almost 2 yeas...and i wasent there for her..and i want to fix my **** and get her back period. And yes im willing to pay for my mistakes and change...as i changed a lot in a bad way.

Is not only abour removing is about me wanting to get her back...and is not about how i miss her and love her is about her person, as she left her family for me, didnt even talked to them for 4 years and stuff like this she helped me a lot she has been there for me as i had health anxiety and stuff....she was there everytime i needed. And i ****d up neglated her for almost 2 yeas...and i wasent there for her..and i want to fix my **** and get her back period. And yes im willing to pay for my mistakes and change...as i changed a lot in a bad way.

Paying $147 to some scam artist is a little too late don’t you think considering you treated her poorly for 2 years? You must take responsibility for your actions and realise that there is no ‘getting her back’. She is done, she is free to do whatever she wants. If she misses you and wants you back then she’ll be in contact.

• Author
Paying $147 to some scam artist is a little too late don’t you think considering you treated her poorly for 2 years? You must take responsibility for your actions and realise that there is no ‘getting her back’. She is done, she is free to do whatever she wants. If she misses you and wants you back then she’ll be in contact.

Is not to late to fix my ****, never is to late.

Is not to late to fix my ****, never is to late.

This I agree with - it's never too late.

However, put that $147 into some counseling sessions and work on yourself. There is no "quick fix" one size fits all solution to your issues. It's going to take time, self awareness, and hard work.

Good for your ex for saying no to "breakup sex" with you.

• Author
This I agree with - it's never too late.

However, put that $147 into some counseling sessions and work on yourself. There is no "quick fix" one size fits all solution to your issues. It's going to take time, self awareness, and hard work.

Good for your ex for saying no to "breakup sex" with you.

Well since the break up i really saw all the issues i had and all the stuff inmessed up...yes i didnt eanted to force her to have sex with me and after that is better that she refused. As would both be much hurt than now...

I had talked to her yesterday and we were talking inly about our debt then intold her that i dont want to talk tonher for now as i want to heal from this and we cant be friends for now. And i will contact her when im ready to talk. She said if thats what makes me feel better is fine. And then she asked me how infeel...and i said that inhave good and bad days but im more upset on my self. After that didnt talked im in 10 days on NC with LC as we have issues to solve with dbt.