8 months aince the break up and i can’t get over the pain my ex caused me

hello .. me and my ex dated for 7 months i was her rebound i know i did a huge mistake .

she was in a bad depression, i was for her all the time and i treated her very well , things were pretty fine for the first 3 months then suddenly she gets close to another girl ( her best friend now ) and she started to avoid me

later on she started to treat me like dirt and i was a dumbass and accepted it because of the fear of losing her ( i think this was my life mistake) and she started to make jokes of me with her bestfriend

we study together at the same colle and i can’t avoid her because we are at the same major she dumped me 8 months ago and she was real mean and disrespectful to me and ended up saying im not man enough for her ( i blocked her then and didn’t contact her till now and i will never do that )

i have never been hurt the way she hurt me and i can never forget what she did to me i was really good with her what hurts more that she is really loved person and the reason im writing this post is i was with a group of people and they talked about her and how a good person she is

tl;dr; i have been treated like dirt from her but she never did anything bad to anyone except me which makes the pain 100 worse than the pain she caused me all i did was loving her and never mistreated her once why me ?

thanks

• Like 1

You were good to her and she should be regretting losing you.

You need to forget about her, she was a lesson learnt and you will find someone better.

hello .. me and my ex dated for 7 months i was her rebound i know i did a huge mistake .

she was in a bad depression, i was for her all the time and i treated her very well , things were pretty fine for the first 3 months then suddenly she gets close to another girl ( her best friend now ) and she started to avoid me

later on she started to treat me like dirt and i was a dumbass and accepted it because of the fear of losing her ( i think this was my life mistake) and she started to make jokes of me with her bestfriend

we study together at the same colle and i can’t avoid her because we are at the same major she dumped me 8 months ago and she was real mean and disrespectful to me and ended up saying im not man enough for her ( i blocked her then and didn’t contact her till now and i will never do that )

i have never been hurt the way she hurt me and i can never forget what she did to me i was really good with her what hurts more that she is really loved person and the reason im writing this post is i was with a group of people and they talked about her and how a good person she is

tl;dr; i have been treated like dirt from her but she never did anything bad to anyone except me which makes the pain 100 worse than the pain she caused me all i did was loving her and never mistreated her once why me ?

thanks

You sound way too young to me. Out perform her in studies. Get an award or something and more importantly, get a new girl thats twice as pretty. You wont regret it.

• Like 1

bagjas,

You sound like a very nice chap with a lot to offer the right women, but sometimes we can all be too nice for our own good. :)

Your ex sounds like an unstable, manipulative, b**** who used you as a "shoulder to cry on" and you don't need her validation. You did the right thing to block her, so keep her blocked. If you see her at college just blank her and concentrate on your studies.

Get qualified, get a good job, get a nice car, a nice flat (apartment) and get a good life without her in it.

Good luck x