Dumper's remarks about me. What's her problem? (Short story).

Hi Y'all,

Longtime reader, first time poster.

So, this girl I dated broke up with a couple of weeks ago, because I was upset that she didn't want to hangout with me after work. So, I posted a photo on social media stating that: I turn down new women every other day, what you won't do, the next woman will. (Dumb I know).

Anyways, we argued for 2 weeks and, then she finally dumped me. Yeah, I was hurt including my ego. So, I told her, no I don't want to be friends with her and if you decide to change your mind hit me up.

She asked through text: "Why I don't want to be friends?"

I told her that, I'm not interested in being the friends, and she replied by with "K."

I haven't contacted her since then (1 week).

So, last night my friends was at her job, and asked her, "where is Armani?"

According to them, she sounded angry and said, I don't care, I don't talk to him,, I don't call or text him.

Do you think she still cares about me, because of her response?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Y'all,

Longtime reader, first time poster.

So, this girl I dated broke up with a couple of weeks ago, because I was upset that she didn't want to hangout with me after work. So, I posted a photo on social media stating that: I turn down new women every other day, what you won't do, the next woman will. (Dumb I know).

Anyways, we argued for 2 weeks and, then she finally dumped me. Yeah, I was hurt including my ego. So, I told her, no I don't want to be friends with her and if you decide to change your mind hit me up.

She asked through text: "Why I don't want to be friends?"

I told her that, I'm not interested in being the friends, and she replied by with "K."

I haven't contacted her since then (1 week).

So, last night my friends was at her job, and asked her, "where is Armani?"

According to them, she sounded angry and said, I don't care, I don't talk to him,, I don't call or text him.

Do you think she still cares about me, because of her response?

Thanks in advance.

Why it does matter? And why you care about it? Just for ego or you really care about her?

For now, I don't want to go deep about what you said and what you did, but you really need to see what you did to have a healthy relationship, cause your motive for fight her (that lead to break up) and what you posted made me feel more empathy for her.

Since you came seeking honest feedback, what you said on social media was really really low and if I were her I wouldn't give you a second chance after such a comment. Not sure if you really meant it but you need to think about what you say or write beforehand

• Like 2