Christmas gift in a song

Dear all,

My partner of 14 years decided to call it a day couple of weeks ago. Very heartbroken and lost without her. I never played a guitar or any musical instrument but I am buying a guitar in 2 days time to learn and play just one song and to be played on Christmas day on my Facebook page. Just to say i miss her in a song. I dont mind learning to play guitar even if it takes me a few hours each night after work.

any thoughts, much appreaciated

thanks

johnyy

Yes, said we had different personalities and spark had gone

That sucks. I agree with the other poster, though. It's fine to learn a new hobby, but I wouldn't make a song about your ex...it'll probably just make you miss her, more. Obviously you can't completely forget about her, but making a song about it and posting it on your Facebook page...? Yeah dude don't do that. I mean this in the sincerest way possible, but it will seriously just kind of make you look weak. :/ that doesn't mean you actually are weak. You're human and you have feelings...but she's gone. If you want to make a song about it because maybe it will make you feel better...then okay go for it. Maybe making that song will have you remember all the good times you had with her and maybe will forget about whatever bad thoughts have come into your head. I wouldn't post it on your Facebook, though. But hey, the choice is yours. Good luck.