i think my EXSO has OCPD ?

toomanyquestions123

toomanyquestions123

After telling our story to my therapist, he said that my ex suffers from OCPD, obsessive compulsive personality disorder where he exactly suffers from the following symptoms:

they find it hard to express their feelings.

They have difficulty forming and maintaining close relationships with others.

They’re hardworking, but their obsession with perfection can make them inefficient.

They often feel righteous, indignant, and angry.

They often face social isolation.

They can experience anxiety that occurs with depression.

My ex on the same day of the break-up was mad because i left some tissues on his couch before leaving to work & a closet open, he was furious and he wanted to stay alone. When i couldnt reach out to him, i had to tell the reception guy to open his hotel room. My therapist said when u invade an OCPDer's privacy or space, they will hate forever.. Does anyone suffer from this mental illness or does anyone know someone that has it ?

Uhh, well..were the tissues used? That would annoy me too.

I don't like trash around my house. And that's pretty gross. Additionally, having the receptionist open his hotel room is kinda odd..

I don't believe they should have done that for you unless he was at risk.

Seems like you're a lot more extroverted than this guy and you aren't compatible with eachother.

This doesn't need a diagnosis beyond that.

• Like 1
  • Author
toomanyquestions123
Uhh, well..were the tissues used? That would annoy me too.

I don't like trash around my house. And that's pretty gross. Additionally, having the receptionist open his hotel room is kinda odd..

I don't believe they should have done that for you unless he was at risk.

Seems like you're a lot more extroverted than this guy and you aren't compatible with eachother.

This doesn't need a diagnosis beyond that.

Maybe it was used but is it a reason to let a person shut down for a whole day ? i mean i have my flaws and he has his flaws. Plus i asked the reception to open the door because i thought he was in danger. Ringing the bell for 15 minutes and hearing music from inside is kind of scary.