Why unblock me

lostconfusedbroken

lostconfusedbroken

Hey guys- So my ex ghosted me 4 months ago and never spoke to me again ( for no reason). We were together for 6/7 months. Ive seen him twice out and about and he's ignored me both times and I've been blocked everywhere ( WhatsApp instagram Facebook etc). 2 Months ago he unblocked me from WhatsApp so i sent a message saying hey and asked if we could get a coffee. He ignored so i wished him the best and moved on with my life. Now suddenly he has unblocked me off instagram and has deleted a couple comments off my pictures ( which shows he has been looking through my account) but has kept the majority up. He has also blocked me from seeing his instagram story. *He has a girlfriend so I'm not sure why he has done this... Is it simply because he has moved on and wants to be civil, or is there more to it? I am very confused as to why he unblocked me as its just unnecessary to go through that effort for someone you don't think about anymore. I won't message him and haven't as i saw how that worked out last time, but can someone advise me please...:sick:

Some people's actions just don't make any sense. Maybe he unblocked you as he wants to be able to see what you're doing or hoping you will contact him or perhaps just healed enough that he doesn't feel the need to keep you blocked. It's so hard to know why people do the things they do.

• Like 1
Hey guys- So my ex ghosted me 4 months ago and never spoke to me again ( for no reason). We were together for 6/7 months. Ive seen him twice out and about and he's ignored me both times and I've been blocked everywhere ( WhatsApp instagram Facebook etc). 2 Months ago he unblocked me from WhatsApp so i sent a message saying hey and asked if we could get a coffee. He ignored so i wished him the best and moved on with my life. Now suddenly he has unblocked me off instagram and has deleted a couple comments off my pictures ( which shows he has been looking through my account) but has kept the majority up. He has also blocked me from seeing his instagram story. *He has a girlfriend so I'm not sure why he has done this... Is it simply because he has moved on and wants to be civil, or is there more to it? I am very confused as to why he unblocked me as its just unnecessary to go through that effort for someone you don't think about anymore. I won't message him and haven't as i saw how that worked out last time, but can someone advise me please...:sick:

Hi OP,

Based on what you've described, there's the answer. He has a girlfriend and doesn't want her to see any of the online history between you two because it will affect their relationship. He keeps you blocked for the same reason as well. The unblocking is just to tie up some loose ends.

Don't read anymore into it because it has nothing to do with feelings. It sounds like you are still carrying hope which makes you vulnerable to getting extremely hurt. Assume he has moved on and then block him off of all social media as well so you don't have to deal with seeing these things. Block his number and email also. If he wants to get in contact with you, he will find a way. You need to take care of yourself now so begin the process of healing and moving on. It's going to be brutal before it gets better but it will get better and it will BE better for you in the long run. Be strong.

Take care

Edited by Beachead