The emptiness

Just about one month no contact and it is not getting easier for me . I'm tired of the pain I feel and emptiness . I miss him even though I know I shouldn't . He has not reached out in any form which I guess is good but the silence is horrible . Our annual trip is coming which he is taking a bunch of guy friends with now instead of us .its amazing how quickly he's forgotten me and what we had . Amazing how almost 9 years is flushed away and I'm left w the dust to sweep up and now try to figure out who I am . I doubt I'll ever love like I loved him . Nope I doubt it . I imagine this is what drug Addicts feel like when addicted to drugs .

This is the longest we've ever gone without speaking and truthfully I guess I bee to face the music that this is a chapter of a book that neees to close forever .

Make a plan to do something for the weekend with your friends to take your mind off the annual trip. Use that as the starting point to launch your own adventures in this new exciting chapter of your life.