Dreams are terrible

As getting through the day isn't hard enough when I fall asleep I dream of him

Vivid dreams of him and I and everything is normal . He's either crying or we're holding each other . I wake up crying in the reality of it all and then have to remember what's going on here .

He threw me out on the street after a small arguement !!! Tossed my clothes in suitcases threw everything on his lawn !! Made fun of me when I was crying ! Threw me in my car at midnight and sent me off all while holding a phone in his hand and threatening to call the police if I didn't move fast enough ! Then has the audacity to email me he's never been happier !! Same man who would have 4 hour long panic attacks if he's day was going as planned . But now he's happy ? Same man after 9 years of a relationship never came to my apartment . Ever !!! I did all the leg work .

He couldn't get it up we haven't had penetrative sex in over theee years ! He worked 15 hours a day and we only saw each other on weekends and recently he began going on weekend trips to visit friends or his new hobby shooting guns playing some big tough guy who can hardly get out of bed in the morning yet he's running thru the mud with a shotgun him his hand .

Oh and let's not forget anal cobdolyma which he vehemently Denies yet I have the facts !

So tell me why the f am I hurting ? Why !??