Confussed possible breakup?

My partner and I have been together for almost 6yrs. Recently everything has been great between us so i thought.

Yesterday he just started blowning up about things i thought we got passed . He constsntly throws my child hood sexual abuse in my face.

He also says we dont have enough sex . I was huet by that statement we have sex 4times a week if im not on my cycle . And if i am i will give him a blow job two of those days. I also just bougjt a striper pole to add more excitment .

A few days sgo he called me a nympo because i wanted it to much. Then hes just taljing to me crazy and only through text messages he refyses ti discuss things face to face. Idk.

My partner and I have been together for almost 6yrs. Recently everything has been great between us so i thought.

Yesterday he just started blowning up about things i thought we got passed . He constsntly throws my child hood sexual abuse in my face.

He also says we dont have enough sex . I was huet by that statement we have sex 4times a week if im not on my cycle . And if i am i will give him a blow job two of those days. I also just bougjt a striper pole to add more excitment .

A few days sgo he called me a nympo because i wanted it to much. Then hes just taljing to me crazy and only through text messages he refyses ti discuss things face to face. Idk.

Ummm....why are you still with this guy?? I could never do that to a woman I'm supposed to love and respect (or anyone for that matter). That's so low of him. Then he says you don't have enough sex, but also calls you a nympho for wanting more. Is something wrong with his medulla oblongata???!

By the way (And I'm guessing you already know this), but it sounds like you are being emotionally abused. Probably trying to devalue your self-esteem and respect so that you'll feel that no one else will want you OR trying to make you so anxious that he can justify leaving the relationship because you're "unstable", "not meeting his needs", etc.

Yes, 6 years is a long time to throw away. But can you reasonably live like this for the rest of your life?

• Like 1
  • Author
Ummm....why are you still with this guy?? I could never do that to a woman I'm supposed to love and respect (or anyone for that matter). That's so low of him. Then he says you don't have enough sex, but also calls you a nympho for wanting more. Is something wrong with his medulla oblongata???!

By the way (And I'm guessing you already know this), but it sounds like you are being emotionally abused. Probably trying to devalue your self-esteem and respect so that you'll feel that no one else will want you OR trying to make you so anxious that he can justify leaving the relationship because you're "unstable", "not meeting his needs", etc.

Yes, 6 years is a long time to throw away. But can you reasonably live like this for the rest of your life?

I love him and we have two daughters. No i dont want to live the rest of my life like this. I wish we coukd communicate better,but nothing i do works. He stayed gone all night and i had to take the kuds to his moms house. So i could go to work. Anytime we fight he satays gone so i cant talj about it and if i wait a fay or two you bring up old stuff thats in the past.

So basically you have 3 children. You can love people...and have enough self love to love them from afar. If he is not willing to communicate, what do you really have? A man that gets upset, throws a tantrum, storms off, and when you bring it back up, it's old stuff and in the past and he doesn't want to discuss it. What would you tell a friend going through the same thing if you were looking from outside in?