Bf has a active dating profile

Well I have been with my bf for a while now and we actually met on POF. So he decided that he wanted me to be his gf and we developed a serious relationship together. I recently found out he is still very much active on the site. My best friend also has a profile and She told me. So a long time ago when we first started our relationship I forgot to delete mine and he had a fit he was so angry and I understood why. It was not that serious for me, so I deleted it really quick within minutes of him telling me. So my profile has been gone for a while. Now when I found out he still active I even saw he updated it with a new picture, the same picture he sent to me. I'm thinking this pic is only for me but NOPE. smh. So I asked him wyd why do you still have the profile and he told me he keeps it to meet new people in the new city he moved to since he doesn't know anyone. I'm like tf! Really expect me to believe that. If that's the case why update the profile for one, then put a pic as the main picture with your shirt off. Like wth. I feel so played right now and it hurts me. How could he do me like that. I mean every time I asked this dude about pof he has some excuse on why he can't delete it. Smh. Really? Wow. When I confronted him about him continuing to update the profile he turned it back on me. I told him I felt used and played. I gave this dude over 500 dollars to help out in need and I find this deal out. So hell yea I felt used. He fliped it on me saying he can't believe I said that. Smh. I just need advice guys on what to do please. Sorry for grammar. Thanks.

Well I have been with my bf for a while now and we actually met on POF. So he decided that he wanted me to be his gf and we developed a serious relationship together. I recently found out he is still very much active on the site. My best friend also has a profile and She told me. So a long time ago when we first started our relationship I forgot to delete mine and he had a fit he was so angry and I understood why. It was not that serious for me, so I deleted it really quick within minutes of him telling me. So my profile has been gone for a while. Now when I found out he still active I even saw he updated it with a new picture, the same picture he sent to me. I'm thinking this pic is only for me but NOPE. smh. So I asked him wyd why do you still have the profile and he told me he keeps it to meet new people in the new city he moved to since he doesn't know anyone. I'm like tf! Really expect me to believe that. If that's the case why update the profile for one, then put a pic as the main picture with your shirt off. Like wth. I feel so played right now and it hurts me. How could he do me like that. I mean every time I asked this dude about pof he has some excuse on why he can't delete it. Smh. Really? Wow. When I confronted him about him continuing to update the profile he turned it back on me. I told him I felt used and played. I gave this dude over 500 dollars to help out in need and I find this deal out. So hell yea I felt used. He fliped it on me saying he can't believe I said that. Smh. I just need advice guys on what to do please. Sorry for grammar. Thanks.

Sounds like his trying to cover his tracks

• Like 1

Get rid of him because he doesn't respect you plus you have every right to put your profile back up and have a photo there. It can't be one rule for one, another rule for another.

Stay broken up.

He was on the site to meet women and get attention. If anything, you dodged a bullet. You may not see it now but in time you'll be grateful for finding out before you invested anymore effort and emotion into this guy.

I recently found out he is still very much active on the site.

Did not read any further than this.

You need to ditch this loser. He is a player and is lying to you.

Dump him and find someone trustworthy.

You will not be able to trust him again. He is lying to you. I met someone online and she did the same thing after we had an argument. Could never trust her again. You're guy is looking for someone better or just some casual hookups while still getting some benefits from you.