Is a 6 year rebound relationship possible?

Hey guys.

Been about 10 weeks since my bu. Still a loooong way to healing but each day gets better.

My ex went back to her ex after 6 years...she has 2 kids which i helped raise with her so they were always in touch.

Anyways.. is it possible thar a rebound can last that long? They were married for like a year and he divorced her and wanting full custody of the kids. I came into the picture very shortly after that happened.

Yes. I know a guy that did something similar.

He married his first wife, i think they were married like 7 years (after 3 years of dating), then he got divoced and went to ex -girlfriend IMMEDIATELY - like 2 months post-separation he was dating her, impregnated her shortly after, and later married her. Now I heard they are about to get divorced as well, maybe wife N1 should get ready for her turn again :D?

Hey guys.

Been about 10 weeks since my bu. Still a loooong way to healing but each day gets better.

My ex went back to her ex after 6 years...she has 2 kids which i helped raise with her so they were always in touch.

Anyways.. is it possible thar a rebound can last that long? They were married for like a year and he divorced her and wanting full custody of the kids. I came into the picture very shortly after that happened.

• Like 2
  • Author

Haha never seizes to amaze me.

My ex was in bed the next day with her ex.

So so glad i didnt marry. I had a feeling...

• Like 2