I'm joining my long distance ex to her city...

hello people,

So... Pretty tough situation i'm in as of right now. My long term ex gf whom I was with for about 3 years had to cut the relationship loose because she believed a long distance relationship would be impossible. I respected that since I was staying in my home country and she would live for college in France. However my situation changed and I had the opportunity to leave for another country, so I chose the same city as her since there were some pretty good schools in there. Long story short, for about two months post breakup we didnt keep that much contact cause i didnt know how to deal with the relationship at this stage, and I even disrespected her a little bit by blaming her for being a drama queen cause I reacted badly for her not being able to see me before she would leave for france. Now after that I just told her that I might join be joining her in january in her city, which she didn't really seem to appreciate as she was still hating me for what I said to her a few weeks ago. Now personally I still love her and I know she does too, but as of right now I know she always hates me for what I said. I told her than that I respected her choice and that I would pursue her anymore and if she needed someone to talk to, I'm still here.

Now people of loveshack should I just ignore her hoping she would recontact me and look forward to rekindling things once I join her city ? Or is it a lost cause ?

I assume this GF was your high school GF? If so you need to make decisions about where you are going to school based on your academic needs & wants not where she lives.

She has gone off to university & discovered a whole new big bright world. You are the EX from her childhood. Unfortunately you can't hold a candle to all the new things & new people she's discovering you. Breaking up over the distance was only part of it. She wanted to be free to enjoy this next phase of her life.

Stop chasing her & start following your own dreams.

Nothing is a lost cause. If you truly love her and are sorry, and you've told her both, all you can really do is be there and be ready to accept her if she comes back to you. In the meantime, enjoy your time in your new city and study hard. You have your whole life ahead of you.