Heard boyfriend and his new girlfriend on the phone..

HalloweenCourtney

HalloweenCourtney

My ex and I were together almost 5 years. We broke up 2 months ago . He owes me 1,600 and was making $20 payments every week . Today, he was late on the payment so I called. He answers n told me he was receiving oral from his new girl and I could hear it .I'm still in love with him so this broke my heart, I haven't stopped crying since. He texted me after "it was way better than u ever did it " how do I get over this ? Any advice. Thank you

• Like 1

What the heck? What kind of abusive jackass is this man?

Honestly? Unless you're really strapped for money, I would write it off as a loss so you can move on. He is cruel in a way that will cause you serious emotional damage and he needs to be out of your life in every way possible.

• Like 2
My ex and I were together almost 5 years. We broke up 2 months ago . He owes me 1,600 and was making $20 payments every week . Today, he was late on the payment so I called. He answers n told me he was receiving oral from his new girl and I could hear it .I'm still in love with him so this broke my heart, I haven't stopped crying since. He texted me after "it was way better than u ever did it " how do I get over this ? Any advice. Thank you

There is no amount of money in this world that would make it OK for me to tolerate that kind of behavior/treatment from anyone in this world. In other words, forget the $20 per week. You are worth so much more than that. Tell him to keep his $20 per week and the balance owed. He can give it to his current girlfriend for her services and then hang up the phone, block his number and delete him from your life.

• Like 4
CautiouslyOptimistic

What a guy. Imagine how totally respected his current girlfriend must feel! In the middle of sex, he answers a call from his ex and then proceeds to describe the intimate moment to her. What a lucky gal!

• Like 1

If I were giving oral to my SO and he answered a call from an Ex, he'd never be able to enjoy that experience ever again with anyone unless he found himself a really good surgeon :)

• Like 4

Don't call him again. Take him to small claims court to collect your money. $20 a week is bs! He doesn't give a hoot about you so don't feel bad taking him to court to get ALL of your money.

• Like 2

What jackass.and I thought I had it bad working wth my ex who rubs her flings at work in my face . I feel ur pain that's traumatizing me and u both it seems have been traumatised by these very selfish people. I agree wth the other poster here it's not worth following up for but do take him to small claims court and get ur money back that way. What an a-hole he is

I think he said it to put you off going after the money, manipulaton

if your prowess was lacking, he would have said so at the time, he sounds perfectly mouthy enough to do so from what you told us

set up a bank system, where the debt is passed over by modern automated equipment, they are called standing orders in the UK's banks, ordered from his account to yours, regularly, usually monthly, you will not have to talk to him after that

he sounds boorish and not even romantic with her to say that, piggy-man

Edited by darkmoon

Yep, if she really wants the money, set up a Paypal account so that there is no reason to personally interact. That doesn't guarantee that he'll be on time, but . . . and if he does miss a payment, she sends him a letter. Frankly, I hope she asked him to sign a loan agreement, otherwise, she's going to have a hard time claiming that it was a loan even if he's been making payments. That really isn't proof of that there was a loan agreement.

But, I still don't think that money is worth pursuing and 20 bucks a week isn't going to make or break me. To me that is just about being able to keep tabs on him and/or vice versa. He agreed to such a miniscule payment as a way to keep her in the mix, so to speak.

Don't cry over this clown.

He doesn't want to pay you back the money, so he is trying to put you off asking for it.

My God you could have ended up marrying him and that would be something to cry over.

Don't phone again get someone else to do it. Enlist the hep of freinds and family, contact HIS family, they may be able to shame him into paying you back. If you have a written agreement or any proof you loaned him the cash then go to small claims court if he will not play ball

Oh, yeah, like he was really doing that. Don't you think the girl would be just a LITTLE mad at him if that was really the case. He planned that little ruse just to continue to crap on you and what I would do is if you have anything on paper saying he owes you money, take his butt to small-claims court and wrap it up. If not, stop being such a softie. Why do you care what someone this crass does or doesn't do? He's obviously a mean freaking abuser. So just ignore comments like that and tell him if he does it again, "As if I care what you're doing anymore. Just send me my money." And keep the emotion out of your voice. I'm going to be a little harsh here, but you are foolish for letting this guy have your heart. He is BAD and you are lucky to be out of this relationship. So face reality. He was never who you hoped he'd be. He's a piece of crap.

• Like 2
LivingWaterPlease

People treat you the way they treat you because of who they are, not because of who you are. So, you can be certain he treats others just as badly as he treated you.

Now ask yourself the question, "Would I want to marry someone that treated others this way?" Because you would be lumped together with him as the same type of person. How would you like him representing you to the community? Ugh! I sure wouldn't! Look for someone with more class.

Courtney,

This guy is a classless prick ! Who does that ??

He is the lowest of the low ...

I am so sorry that you are in pain ... hopefully you will see this

in a much more clearly that he is definitely not worth it.

Do you think that he was hurt by the breakup and this immature way he wants to rub it in that he moved on ?

He seems to be pissed to say that crap ... so he is definitely not over you. A lot of young people start a new relationship right after a breakup, to ease the blow, to distract them so that they are not dealing with facing the facts and their own emotions.

Please don't cry over him ... he will realize what he did was terrible.

I would send a short text message telling him to pay the rest of amount he owes you in one payment (keep this message and his answer to it) . What kind of man owes money for a woman anyway?

I'm sorry you are hurting from the loss and his actions. It isn't a consolation to hear, "you dodged a bullet", but this guy is disrespectful, has no scruples and is self-centered. His current gf has low standards, is immature, or is just as sadistic as he is...possibly all three. There is something wrong when a phone call is more important than sex. Ppl with healthy/hefty sexual appetites prioritize and put matters that can wait on the back burner.

If you have proof of the loan, take him to small claims court. Otherwise, make other arrangements, like the paypal account, to collect the money. The first would be better because you'd be able to collect your money and cut all ties immediately.