Damned if I do damned if I don't

Ever been in one of these situations post breakup? Not to get into too many details about the break up but my ex is extremely immature as it is. We've been one week no contact after the split and I guess she really thought I would have chased her like a puppy but I did not because we had issues and she did things she shouldn't have, I respect for myself. Regardless she puts something on social media that goes something around the logic of "you didn't contact me at all" "you found out who's real when it gets real" etc etc. not directly to me but in statuses.

How should I go on now mentally the fact that I'm doing no contact and she's thinking I was never in this and don't want to speak to her?

Edit: we are done and staying done. But I treated her well and I don't want her to think I'm some scumbag for not contacting Her. I guess we shouldn't care too much what exes think anyway right? Again revert back to the title

Edited by Shs101

I think that you know why YOU did it so really that's all that counts.

She's just trying to bait you so you respond-believe it or not most people always want to have the "last" word.

If shwe knows already why you broke up with her then I think you do not need to explain anything.

Newsflash: you are not doing NC if you can still see her social media.

Block her & go about your life. Then she can post as much garbage as she wants & you will never know. See how wonderful that is? Ignorance is bliss.

Ever been in one of these situations post breakup? Not to get into too many details about the break up but my ex is extremely immature as it is. We've been one week no contact after the split and I guess she really thought I would have chased her like a puppy but I did not because we had issues and she did things she shouldn't have, I respect for myself. Regardless she puts something on social media that goes something around the logic of "you didn't contact me at all" "you found out who's real when it gets real" etc etc. not directly to me but in statuses.

How should I go on now mentally the fact that I'm doing no contact and she's thinking I was never in this and don't want to speak to her?

Edit: we are done and staying done. But I treated her well and I don't want her to think I'm some scumbag for not contacting Her. I guess we shouldn't care too much what exes think anyway right? Again revert back to the title

You will most certainly be more damned if you do contact her . . .

Stop looking at all social media. She's playing an immature game that can only be met with silence in order to negate that immaturity. You are not a scumbag for not contacting her. What you are is a guy who will not be manipulated by ultimatums from a petulant, immature woman who doesn't deserve the energy you're expending to write this post :)

Kick yourself in the as* and get out and get focused on you and your life now. Time's a wastin', my friend. Don't waste another minute of it on her.

TwinFlameGone
What the heck are you doing following her social media?

You're not helping yourself here, OP.

True! My break-up is still pretty fresh. I deleted social media apps from my phone to ensure I don't do any stalking. I could only imagine the subliminal messages my ex-gf has put on her post. lol. I'll check her social media in a year or so.