Strange behavior from my ex

Hello all, I have been in total no contact for 40 days, after chasing her for a couple of months on and off, but decided enough was enough, we have been broken since november 2016 we were together for 7 years.

Yesterday, I found out that my ex deleted my phone number, I knew this because I could see her picture on whatsapp days ago but now not any more, also she has blocked me on facebook and instagram, even though we don't follow each other and I unfriended her a couple of month ago.

Logically if she had moved on, as she said the last time we talked, then there shouldnt be any issues to force her from blocking me, as I dont use social media that much and I dont contact her anymore.

I have to admit I still have feelings for her and I have visited her instagram and facebook from time to time, although there isn't any way for her to know it.

Finally I opened her conversation on whatsapp and saw her online, so she didnt blocked me from potentially contacting her, one thing I wont do, I plan to continue on no contact to heal, as now I am getting better, also I have gone on a few dates.

I want to add that on friday there was a small party on my cousin's house because of her birthday, my ex is friends with my cousin, although she was not invited, but alot of friends in common of both were there, this to avoid any issues with me. I don't know if this has something to do with it, she maybe still be mad with me or something

Do anyone have any idea why this behavior from her after all this time, as I am not chasing anymore, could she be doing this to gain my attention?

Thanks

hey to be honest one problem we all have when its involves our exs is to try and think about what she is thinking etc. I'm doing that as well but we have to learn not to think that way its doesn't matter what she is thinking or doing you need to concentrate on you. don't get me wrong its hard like I say its so dam hard but when you think of her your not letting go and she is living her own life now. sorry to sound harsh and believe me its hurts me even saying this but we have to move on brother and not care what she is doing cos until we do then she has control of you and we need control of our own lives.

• Author

I am moving on, that is why I am more than 40 days on no contact, I am hooking up with a girl and have dated a few others.

Slowly thing are getting better for me, but I admit I have a bad habit on stalking my ex on social media, although there is no way of her knowing it because we don't follow each other.

Now I found out she also blocked me on twitter, which I barely use.

I think this is a very resentful and immature move from her, because I once blocked her when I was mad at her during our breakup, but then I realised that I was giving her more importance than she needed, so I unblocked her.

NC means no interaction, even indirectly. Stop checking her social media to see whether or not you're blocked. Your just maintaining contact in a sideline kind of way.

Block her yourself so you will stop torturing yourself with the endless checking up on her.