Same girl rejected me 4th time

1. When I met her she seemed to be very interested in me, we went on a two dates and things seemed to be good. Two weeks of texting she told me that she was seeing some other dude too who she knows better and are now in a relationship with. She wasn't sure of him so she kept texting me. One day she came to my house and she cheated on him with me. I was hoping she would leave him and start dating me but no, texting reduced dramatically after that.

2. He left her few weeks later and she started to text me again. We saw eatchother two times and there was cuddling and ****. Then she was cold again and I asked wtf is wrong. She told me that she doesnt know what she feels and few days after she was together with someone else. I went on NC.

3. He left her after one month and she started to text me again. She was calling me babe and ****. We saw eachother once and we kissed. Few days and she told me shes not ready. I heard that she went back together with her second ex.

4. He left her again after two weeks and she started texting me again. She was colder than ever before but I said only thing I can offer you anymore is place to sleep. She came to my house and we had sex. We spend the next day together kissing and **** and even spend time with her family. Day after that she wanted to see me again and we spent the whole day together. We kissed again.

We didn't text much but two days after that I heard that she had sex with some other dude. I asked her what she wants with me and got the classic ''I don't know'' response. I just said ''I think this **** will never work''

That last text I send her was today. I feel like ****. I like this girl very much but now reading my own story, this is just a huge disaster. Im always hoping that maybe she will change and we will be happy together. It is just so confusing when other day she seems to be so into me and then she bangs someone else.

I hope this 4th time was final. It hurts so bad to think that this is it. The most beautiful and wonderful girl I have ever met. Why the **** she keeps texting me if she never wants anything with me. I would never text someone im not interested in over and over again. I don't know what is her purpose on doing it.

Im always dreaming that I could be her man who she chase and doesnt want anyone else, but it always ends up me being confused and hurt.

JUST WHEN I GET OVER HER SHE TEXTS ME AND THIS SAME **** HAPPENS OVER AND OVER AGAIN FFS.

A cheater is the most beautiful and wonderful girl you've ever met? You need to get your head out of the clouds.

The reason you've been rejected 4 times is because you've be allowed it. You're the back burner boy she uses when she needs a soft place to fall. That's why she keeps texting you.

Find your self-respect. There's nothing a attractive about a man when a woman knows she can step all over him.

• Like 2
  • Author
you need to block this psycho...never contact her again no matter what

Blocking her would make me very depressed because it feels so final. Although after all this I can't see her anymore. But if I don't block her I think that will happen again.

i wish i could tell you something else but you have to do what alphamale says. It's just gonna go on and on. 4th time is already 3 times too much.

• Author
i wish i could tell you something else but you have to do what alphamale says. It's just gonna go on and on. 4th time is already 3 times too much.

I don't want to look any more weak than I am right now. If I delete her that shows her that I am a big pussy and got hurt because of her. If I just ignore every message

I don't want to look any more weak than I am right now. If I delete her that shows her that I am a big pussy and got hurt because of her. If I just ignore every message

if you delete her you are taking control which shows strength not weakness. it's probably too late for her to respect you but you can learn for the next time!

Listen don't beat yourself up about it. We all make fools of ourselves at times and we pick ourselves up. Just learn from it.

I don't want to look any more weak than I am right now. If I delete her that shows her that I am a big pussy and got hurt because of her.

That's not weak that is taking charge and finally telling her you are no push-over.

Who cares what she thinks anyway, or are you preparing here for rejection number 5?

You won't be able to ignore every message because you ARE weak and she knows that already.

Some sweet words followed by "Babe" and you are putty in her hands.

Time to stop this and walk away, for your own sake.

• Author
Number two is where you dropped your pride and she lost respect for you...

What was I suppose to do then? Stop contacting her and lose her forever anyways?

ExpatInItaly
What was I suppose to do then? Stop contacting her and lose her forever anyways?

Yes. Exactly. You're not losing anything but your dignity, OP.

And to blunt, blocking her doesn't make you look weak. Going back to this gong-show 4 times sure does, though. You don't have to worry about seeming weak because that ship sailed a long time ago.

• Author
Yes. Exactly. You're not losing anything but your dignity, OP.

And to blunt, blocking her doesn't make you look weak. Going back to this gong-show 4 times sure does, though. You don't have to worry about seeming weak because that ship sailed a long time ago.

Why would she even want to spend time with me, not to speaking of kissing me and even still having sex with me if I look so weak in her eyes? I would not want to spend time with anyone who I am not attracted anymore.

Scarlett.O'hara

The simple answer is some people just can't handle being alone (it's an insecurity thing).

In her case there seems to be a pattern, she always has to have a backup guy. That is why she reaches out to you every time she gets dumped.

While you think you are getting closer, she is already out there looking for the next guy. Once he is lined up, she becomes distant with you, and starts dating him. The cycle repeats.

I'm sorry to say it, but you will only ever be the in between guy for her. You provide attention and comfort when required, but it will never go beyond that.

Some guys would love that sort of arrangement, but obviously it isn't going to work for you. It isn't necessarily your fault either, she might be quite an expert at emotionally manipulating the situation to keep you invested in her.

Hopefully you will find a way to detach yourself from her and move on to more healthy and satisfying relationships.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly
Why would she even want to spend time with me, not to speaking of kissing me and even still having sex with me if I look so weak in her eyes? I would not want to spend time with anyone who I am not attracted anymore.

Because you're convenient and it's about her ego, not how attracted she is. She wants to feel desired. You fill that need in her.

• Like 1
pheonixrisen
1. When I met her she seemed to be very interested in me, we went on a two dates and things seemed to be good. Two weeks of texting she told me that she was seeing some other dude too who she knows better and are now in a relationship with. She wasn't sure of him so she kept texting me. One day she came to my house and she cheated on him with me. I was hoping she would leave him and start dating me but no, texting reduced dramatically after that.

2. He left her few weeks later and she started to text me again. We saw eatchother two times and there was cuddling and ****. Then she was cold again and I asked wtf is wrong. She told me that she doesnt know what she feels and few days after she was together with someone else. I went on NC.

3. He left her after one month and she started to text me again. She was calling me babe and ****. We saw eachother once and we kissed. Few days and she told me shes not ready. I heard that she went back together with her second ex.

4. He left her again after two weeks and she started texting me again. She was colder than ever before but I said only thing I can offer you anymore is place to sleep. She came to my house and we had sex. We spend the next day together kissing and **** and even spend time with her family. Day after that she wanted to see me again and we spent the whole day together. We kissed again.

We didn't text much but two days after that I heard that she had sex with some other dude. I asked her what she wants with me and got the classic ''I don't know'' response. I just said ''I think this **** will never work''

That last text I send her was today. I feel like ****. I like this girl very much but now reading my own story, this is just a huge disaster. Im always hoping that maybe she will change and we will be happy together. It is just so confusing when other day she seems to be so into me and then she bangs someone else.

I hope this 4th time was final. It hurts so bad to think that this is it. The most beautiful and wonderful girl I have ever met. Why the **** she keeps texting me if she never wants anything with me. I would never text someone im not interested in over and over again. I don't know what is her purpose on doing it.

Im always dreaming that I could be her man who she chase and doesnt want anyone else, but it always ends up me being confused and hurt.

JUST WHEN I GET OVER HER SHE TEXTS ME AND THIS SAME **** HAPPENS OVER AND OVER AGAIN FFS.

Read your post again and then again

The very fact you make your self available at her command...you are at her beck and call ...reasons why you repeatedly get dumped.

She knows when she calls next guess what you will still be available ..you are also just a number she probably msgs all of them as she msgs you who ever takes the bait ...

This girl is neither beautiful or wonderful you feel like that because she is unattainable .

• Author
Because you're convenient and it's about her ego, not how attracted she is. She wants to feel desired. You fill that need in her.

Now when I think about all this what have happened, this all makes sense. First time we met I could tell she was very attracted. Her behavior has changed during these 6 months very much.

She chased me, she sent me nudes, she was always asking if I had someone else, she told me I could get any girl I want, she told me shes 100% sure we will be together. That was back then when I dated someone else and didn't notice her that much.

When I started to like her and date her, acting needy when I heard she was dating someone else, her behaviour changed. She wanted to see me after the break up but wasnt as interested as she used to be. I was stupid and agreed.

After that it has been big downhill, she knows I like her and that's why she plays with me. One month no contact helped a bit but she wasnt the same chasing girl she used to be.

Last week when we hooked up last time, I noticed that she barely have any of those behaviors left what she had 6 months ago.

I was alpha in her eyes back then, I know that, I could feel that. Now what am I? Im nothing to her. Im just a desperate loser in her eyes and I don't know if any kind of action will change things back they used to be. It's hard to think that I HAD all the power back then, but now its all gone.

She may be beautiful on the outside but from where I sit she's pretty ugly on the inside.

People who act like her are often emotionally damaged goods. You don't need that in your life.

No if you delete her it shows that you are a man of your word who can make decisions. By not deleting her you look weak, like a door mat guy begging for scraps of her attention

Only when you have the backbone to finally say you are done & actually be done will you stop feeling like a weakling.

You never had her. She flits into your life, has sex with you then rushes out again. She doesn't want anything else. Wake up!

I was alpha in her eyes back then, I know that, I could feel that. Now what am I? Im nothing to her. Im just a desperate loser in her eyes and I don't know if any kind of action will change things back they used to be. It's hard to think that I HAD all the power back then, but now its all gone.

Honey, you never had any power. You have tried to deal with this relationship through the wrong body part & you have yet to use your brain. You appear desperate because you are acting that wait. You continue to have sex with her & you continue to fail to understand that sex is not a sign of a commitment for her. At most she wants NSA sex. She doesn't even want FWB because a friend wouldn't treat you as cruelly as she does.

When you resume acting like a man - meaning you get rid of people who drag you down & suck the life out of you -- you will feel like a man. When you continue to crawl after her, she will continue to use you. She acts like this because you let her.

The choice remains yours.

• Like 2

dude this girl is using you, you are her doormat where is the self respect how can you even like this girl when she constantly goes back to other guys and only comes back to you when things go south for her.

this girl isnt really into you just using you

• Author

Funniest things I heard from her mouth was one month ago.

''I want to move in with you''

''I want something more from you''

''I can cook for you''

''I can clean your house''

''Your bed is my bed''

''Promise me that no one else will sleep on that bed, it's mine''

That was after the one month of NC. All that was just huge bull**** and I believed it :D

I don't want to look any more weak than I am right now. If I delete her that shows her that I am a big pussy

Your lack of boundaries and willingness to accept this treatment already has her thinking that.

• Like 2

But she's not making you her boyfriend is she. She sees you as being good for a shag and some company, but she's not wanting to be your girl.

You're a FWB. A bit on the side. That is all.

I hope this 4th time was final. -- It will be if YOU make it so . . . block and delete her number PLAIN and SIMPLE!!! You need to take control of the situation.

Why the **** she keeps texting me if she never wants anything with me. -- The whys of what SHE does is not important. What's important is why YOU entertain it. She's just keeping you on a string in case all her other options dry up. You are her fall back for when she's desperate.

• Author
I hope this 4th time was final. -- It will be if YOU make it so . . . block and delete her number PLAIN and SIMPLE!!! You need to take control of the situation.

Why the **** she keeps texting me if she never wants anything with me. -- The whys of what SHE does is not important. What's important is why YOU entertain it. She's just keeping you on a string in case all her other options dry up. You are her fall back for when she's desperate.

She doesnt have my number, but we have messaged on snapchat. Isn't it better just keep her on there and if she still comes back, just ignore her. Ignore her every message or just tell her that im not interested anymore.

ExpatInItaly
She doesnt have my number, but we have messaged on snapchat. Isn't it better just keep her on there and if she still comes back, just ignore her. Ignore her every message or just tell her that im not interested anymore.

Better than what? Falling for her crap a 5th time?

ExpatInItaly
Funniest things I heard from her mouth was one month ago.

''I want to move in with you''

''I want something more from you''

''I can cook for you''

''I can clean your house''

''Your bed is my bed''

''Promise me that no one else will sleep on that bed, it's mine''

That was after the one month of NC. All that was just huge bull**** and I believed it :D

All this from a girl who doesn't even have your phone number?

Come on, man. You need a BS Detector, like, yesterday.

• Like 2