Ex and I broke up 4 years ago then she came back.

Okay so this was actually a few years back but i've just been thinking of it now and i've never really known the answer so maybe you guys could give me some reasons?

Okay so basically i had this girlfriend when i was 16 and our relationship lasted for 2 years. I thought this girl was the one but it was not to be. It ended on very bad terms and the relationship was getting very sour and toxic due to both our immaturity. Anyway when i was 21 out of the blue she sent me a friends request and one thing led to another and we ended meeting for dinner. We had some amazing days out together and we had some deep meaningful conversations about how its like we've never been apart and we were just getting on so well. We ended up having sex quite early on a few times and it was great.

This was all within around a month when she told me she was scared to get back together incase we ended up fighting again like last time and i told her i was terrified too. She told me she loved me and she missed me and we both reminisced about old fun times we had together.

She went on holiday for 2 weeks and the first week she told me she cant wait to come back to me and that she loved and missed me and she was hinting that she wanted to get together again. The 2nd week.. total radio silence. Deleted me from facebook, instagram, everything!

This bothered me a lot at the time where i didnt get a reply or anything.

Like i said, this was a few years back but its just came to my mind. I really don't understand the mind of a woman lol.

What do you think?

Has an ex ever came back then left again?

Im interested to find out!

If they'd done this twice they wouldn't get a third chance. Are you that hard up?

Block her on everything.

healing light

Sounds like she freaked out and ran off again. Which indicates to me that she's still not mature enough and had more growing up to do. Understandable since she's young.

I wouldn't be surprised if she came sniffing back around again at some point, but I would hope that you would have found someone else by that time. You don't have any guarantee that it wouldn't happen again--this can be common in people who are emotionally unavailable/commitment phobic or just too inexperienced to realize what they had when they had it.

Okay so this was actually a few years back but i've just been thinking of it now and i've never really known the answer so maybe you guys could give me some reasons?

Okay so basically i had this girlfriend when i was 16 and our relationship lasted for 2 years. I thought this girl was the one but it was not to be. It ended on very bad terms and the relationship was getting very sour and toxic due to both our immaturity. Anyway when i was 21 out of the blue she sent me a friends request and one thing led to another and we ended meeting for dinner. We had some amazing days out together and we had some deep meaningful conversations about how its like we've never been apart and we were just getting on so well. We ended up having sex quite early on a few times and it was great.

This was all within around a month when she told me she was scared to get back together incase we ended up fighting again like last time and i told her i was terrified too. She told me she loved me and she missed me and we both reminisced about old fun times we had together.

She went on holiday for 2 weeks and the first week she told me she cant wait to come back to me and that she loved and missed me and she was hinting that she wanted to get together again. The 2nd week.. total radio silence. Deleted me from facebook, instagram, everything!

This bothered me a lot at the time where i didnt get a reply or anything.

Like i said, this was a few years back but its just came to my mind. I really don't understand the mind of a woman lol.

What do you think?

Has an ex ever came back then left again?

Im interested to find out!

My ex wife. We split this is 11 yrs ago now mind u and then 3 mths later i reached out she said it was over. Then she came around but blew hot and cold brief texts like one word lol. Then she told me to f off. From wen she told me that I was due to go overseas wth a friend and met someone and fell in love lol I really did well it helped me get over the wife and then a few weeks from coming back she contacts me and wants to work things out but my head wasn't in the right place. She kept sending messages and then wen I finally came around she started doing the same thing hot and cold and I confronted her what she wants to do and that's wen she tells me it over and wants a divorce. It set me back to square one.

I'm not sure what the stats are out there about couples that reconcile and work out but I'd imagine it's pretty low and yea woman are very strange but more often than not it's usually them that are the ones that initiate the split and just seem so much better than us men at moving on they are incredibly strong I'm starting to believe they don't really love lol but more so what's in it for them and are there needs being met if not your out. We seem to need them more than they need us

• Like 1
  • Author

Goodguy05,

That was exactly my situation with the hot and cold messages! It actually turned out that she went out with the bartender that we met during one of our days out which lasted like a month lol. Pretty harsh but im so glad i have a better woman in my life now. They are very complicated creatures.

Thank you for replying with your experiences