Breaking up suddenly...

Hi Everyone...me And my bf broke up 3 data ago...It was so suddenly ,I am still shocked and hurt like hell .We didn't have any problems before,we were spending time doing nice things together,but at the beginning of the month,he started to call me less,we talked very rarely,but last week he called me three days in a row,he seemed happy and toldme he would go to a reunion and that we would see each other next week .We didn't talk till Tuesday ...I called him 2 Times,and he didn't answer,then he called me,asked about how I am,how he was,what he has done there and after,he said we nees to talk seriously...he said he wanted to told me this since the beginning of the month,that he feels I would leave on the future,that he is afraid and that he still loves me,but we need to broke up,because the relationship doesn't go where it's supposed to go.The truth is,between us there is 9 years difference,I am 21,he is 30...but I didn't mind this,and he also said the same thing in the beginning.Now,I am simply empty,never felt more Alone in my life...I loved and still love him do much,but he said that he won't come back...we live in the same town,and only the thought of seeing him,or worse,seeing him with another woman is killing me

I think the age or maturity difference mattered to him. He's older and can better predict the problems it would cause going forward. Hey, chin up. You're young and got plenty of time to meet lots of guys.

Things came to a head after he returned from a reunion. Do you know who he reunited with, an old GF perhaps? He may have also seen older men with younger women & thought they looked foolish together so he didn't want to appear that way himself or he really is a coward who is dumping you now before you dump him later.

Even if it is a smallish town, avoid places you know he'll be & things should be fine.

• Like 1