LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Don't understand this girl

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th August 2017, 5:44 PM   #16

Don't burn the bridge, you never know if things may work out in the future. But don't give in easily. Go with your gut instinct, I've always listened to that. It's brought me great success in life. But women are typically weird like that. She's probably gauging to see if you are willing to be friendly, or she may want you back.

Take it from me though, don't ignore her. Reply to her message, because you'll regret ruining that by not responding. I've done it before, and I still regret throwing away a friendship/possible future relationship.

Good luck with your situation, bud.
Friezus Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2017, 6:01 PM   #17
Established Member

You two have had some kind of interaction for 5 years. You tried dating but that didn't work. 5 years vs 2 weeks . . . really she wants some contact with you & is happy to go back the way it was, friendly neighborly but nothing romantic.

Can you do that? If it was the other way around I'd caution you against trying but here your friendship has to be stronger then some 2 week misguided try at a relationship.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2017, 6:20 PM   #18

Thank you everyone for the advice,
Even though I forgot to say that I think it didn't work because she is texting another guy , maybe didn't work out with him and she's trying to come back now, anyway that's not how it works , only does for a one night stand relationship, but i'm not interested in that anymore, so I think i'll keep ignoring her
+ i'm moving to another town for a few years for my university, she knows that.. So I don't think she's contacting me just to not get awkward when we see each other

Last edited by user-name; 17th August 2017 at 6:23 PM..
user-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2017, 6:24 PM   #19
Established Member

Don't completely ignore her. Wave when you see her outside but you don't have to answer her every text.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2017, 6:28 PM   #20

okay, I will , Thanks <3
user-name is offline   Reply With Quote