Break up

Me and my partner have been together 15 years been through up and downs as expected we have 2 girls age 11 and 3 and I have a son age 19 who he's brought up . Iv been unhappy the past few weeks we dont have a sex life since my youngest was born no intimacy at all , we have decided to break up he's been gone 4 days and I'm missing him but really don't know what to do I'm dwelling on the memories we've made and horrible to think there won't be any more , I'm really confused any advice appreciated

I think the first thing to do might be to sit down, and maybe write down, what you want. Why are you unhappy? Is the unhappiness a deal breaker, or are you just really upset? If you're just really upset you should talk to him about how you can resolve it and ask him in turn how you can improve your relationship. If it's a deal breaker, just know that you are mourning the relationship. It's a lot to deal with as you are considering to dismantle your life. It's work to sell a house, discuss visitation, divide accounts - it sucks. Take your time, there's no hurry in making a decision.