What do i do?

Guys i need an advice. So me and my bf broke up a month ago and idk what to do. He broke up with me.. we got in a huge fight 2 days before and I thought everything was fine but then 2 days later when i saw him and ask him about it he just said 'it's over'.. we were together for 1 year and half. We would break up before but he would always come back. But this time he said that he can't hold it anymore and that he's been 'out' of the relationship for some time already but like a week before break up he would tell me he loved me and that i was perfect for him. And then this happened., and when i left his house we never spoke again so since the day he broke up with me there is no contact. And it's killing me because he would always tell mw how he wanted to spend him life with me. And he just changed his feelings like that? Btw we were fighting a lot but he would always come back., and now he's gone. Please note that the day we broke up at first he would get very mad at me and then start crying and telling me how he wanted to be with me but he can't and then he would get mad at me. Now idk what to do, I expected him to come back like always but it's already been a month (he would usually be back after a week the most),, i cry every day and idk what to do. Everybody said he would come back begging but he just cut all contact with me. Any advice? Btw I'm not planning on contacting him and begging

I'm sorry you are hurting but you need to take an objective look at how dysfunctional your relationship was. This break up make up cycle is evidence that this relationship was a bad one.

Accept that it's over & that it being over is for the best. Then reflect on where the flaws & points of conflict / incompatibility arose so you can avoid them in the future. Move on with new insight into yourself.

• Like 1
FailedFirstLove

I had a relationship like this where we kept breaking up and getting back. He would be so angry at me and tell me a definite it's over and 1-2 months come back. It was such a vicious cycle and it made me into someone I didn't want to be. A nervous co dependent wreck. I never want to be in that again. But this recent ex is making sure that we don't get back just to breakup again.

Even if he does get back. I think time apart for the both of you would be healthy. A decent amount of time to work on yourselves. Time for you guys to let go of the fights. Let go of resentment. Find your own happiness and your own passion so that if you ever get back together it would healthier.

This is more logical me talking. I know it's hard to think this way when you are the person in the relationship.

PegNosePete
Everybody said he would come back begging but he just cut all contact with me. Any advice?

Yes. Thank your lucky stars he hasn't come back, because I don't think you would have the willpower to do what you need to do, which is to tell him to GET LOST from your life forever. If he came crawling back you would take him back, and find yourself back in a terrible relationship, and probably back on here making another identical post in a month, 3 months, 6 months or a year's time.

He is doing you the biggest favour possible by ending this terrible relationship, because you don't have the self-esteem, or self-respect to do it yourself.

You need to work on yourself, learn from this experience, and make sure your next relationship is a much happier one.