"Best Friend" and ex

I've told you about my breakup here:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/628317-should-i-tell-him-how-angry-i-am-2.html

We broke up 2 months ago, one month ago we kissed, he told me he still loved me and missed me but wasn´t in the right state of mind for a relation.

Last sentence of my previous post were:

"two weeks have gone by, I know now that his ex returned and that he said to a mutual friend of ours that maybe he felt something for me but not enough to be with me. (guess his feelings were never there after all, or they wouldn't change in 2 weeks right)"

Remember that mutual friend? well, she was one of my best friends. She was the one that lived and assisted to our 5 month relation, she was the one who advised my in the hard times, she was the one who gave me a shoulder to cry every single day after my breakup for so many days. She was with me 6 days in a week, she was amazing...

I'll repeat: "We broke up 2 months ago, one month ago we kissed, he told me he still loved me and missed me but wasn´t in the right state of mind for a relation." I'm trying to move on from this situation, but of course I wasn't healed...2 days ago she came to me to say she was having feelings for him, and that he was having feelings for her and that they would give it a try.

I'm really angry...I met her yesterday to tell her how I feel about this situation: there are lines you can't cross in friendship and for me...putting a guy, that by the way is your ex for only 2 months and that still hurts you over a friendship with a friend (and in this case a best friend) is not OK. It's bad, really bad. Of course you can´t claim your ex forever but I mean, one month ago we kissed, he told me he still loved me and missed me but wasn´t in the right state of mind for a relation...and she was there to give me her support in moving on from this.

This is not just a familiar person, this is the person who knew everything of our relation, who saw how it hurt me, how it made me feel and gave me her shoulder to cry...

Of course they both are to fault, but from him I was already expecting anything....from her? never.

Erased their numbers, took them out of my social networks, and taking them out of my life.

Think I just needed to put it out....I'm really angry, I hope I don´t need to see them again. These are not the standards I live my life with.

I agree that you shouldn't date the ex of your friend 2 months after the relationship ends. If she were just your acquaintance that would be different, but you two were close friends. All you can do is delete them from your life and move on.