ex-girlfriend

New to the forum. Been broken up with the ex for few months now, on and off talking. Few fights and had me blocked on facebook and instagram for most of the time.

Few days ago she unblocked me on her social media, I get a notification that she's liked one of pictures on instagram and then all our pictures she tagged me in reappeared on my facebook (so no stalking).

Not sure what to make of it, we had a big fight because she thought I was sleeping someone I work with, sent a few emails about what had been going on, showing her how my mum had been stirring ****. Just seems weird as this all happened with days of me putting some old pictures of us up on both.

The facebook thing is a lot more odd as I know she has a fake facebook account she had been stalking me with lol. Dunno, any thoughts?

Thanks

Pumpingiron34

Yea prolly not working out for her so she's commin back for round two so she can mess your head up, come back then say she made a mistake it's not working again. Block her

• Like 1
  • Author

Not sure, saw her pull into a petrol station, gave me an odd look then drove off. Probably more of her games. just seems odd, the timing is very weird. You broke up when I had a lot of personal life stuff going on, everyone got involved and it got messy. I am tempted to block her. Its really odd she still has all our pictures on facebook. Ive seen the pictures of her shes posted, she never seems to smile anymore.

Still refuses to talk to me atm, so **** knows what her game is this time.

My thoughts are this is dysfunctional. If you are broken up you both need to disconnect from each other on all social media. That will solve a lot of problems.

• Author

She's 9 years younger so yeah. When it's good it's great, when her family get involved all this **** happens. I messaged her and asked her why, then put a comment on a tagger photo saying it was wierd. Blocked me again lol.

It's a really messed up situation. On the side, after 4 years I have my daughters mum talking about cock rings lol. Ffs

Edited by markbed82
  • Author
My thoughts are this is dysfunctional. If you are broken up you both need to disconnect from each other on all social media. That will solve a lot of problems.

Totally agree, which is why it made no sense. Sadly her mum has a massive hold over as she needs to use her car to get to work. Blocked me after asking why she unblocked me. So much ****ing drama, normally I'd just walk away. Not sure why I don't tbh.

trustyourself
Yea prolly not working out for her so she's commin back for round two so she can mess your head up, come back then say she made a mistake it's not working again. Block her

This literally just happened to me, and she blamed it on her parents, saying they freaked out and forbade her from seeing me or she would get kicked out of the house. Pretty sure they were mad, and she just used it as an excuse for a change of heart.

I am not sure why you are putting up old pictures of both of you on social media platforms after you have broken up? It might cause her to react but it does not mean she might want to get together. I don't think it will help you to be reviving old pictures like that.

• Author
This literally just happened to me, and she blamed it on her parents, saying they freaked out and forbade her from seeing me or she would get kicked out of the house. Pretty sure they were mad, and she just used it as an excuse for a change of heart.

Trust me, the mum has said as much to my face.

normally I'd just walk away. Not sure why I don't tbh.

I don't understand why you don't just walk away either. Door is over there . . . .

:)

• Author
I don't understand why you don't just walk away either. Door is over there . . . .

:)

Probably because I'm an idiot, still love the girl. A lot more to this than I'm willing to talk about on a public forum tbh.